change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• need korean translation for my small gift caligraphy

South Korea Aug 20, 2016 at 8:37 AM

dear my south korean friends,

i need a translation for my gift caligraphy in the picture :) my friend wanted me to figure it out :)

thanks!

more
    • Indian guest house in Seoul ?

Seoul Jul 31, 2016 at 11:02 AM

Travelling in 2nd week of august to Seoul. please let me know name, number and adress of indian budget guest house or hotel in Seoul serving vegetarian food.

more
    • Best play to stay in Seoul for the first time

Seoul Aug 4, 2016 at 11:56 PM

Hi there, I'm travelling with my older brother to seoul for 3 days around October. It's our first time in Seoul and we're not sure where we should stay (I'm 22 and he's 26). I understood Hongdae is the best place to stay for young people but I saw its pretty far from the main attractions in Seoul like the N Seoul Tower, Dongdaemun Market, Myeong-dong,Gyeongbokgung Palace, etc. What are your recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Vivaldi ocean world

by house1005 Online Now Nov 28, 2015 at 8:16 PM

Hi there, i'm planning on going to Vivaldi Ocean World in Hongcheon, South Korea and going in December (during Winter). I'm going to be going with 3 boys (i am a girl myself) and i know the indoor area will be the only area opened, i heard there are a few gender separated areas which are the sauna (jimjilbang) and one hot pool area. But i want to know if there are other hot pool areas to enjoy and have fun with my fellow friends as it would be pointless and not fun just being by myself the whole time..
      Thanks, your replies would be highly appreciated as i've tried to google this part but not much help :(

• Daemyung Ski Resort

by edmundleecs Online Now Dec 13, 2008 at 9:24 PM

1) Is there money changing facilities in Daemyung Ski Resort?
      2) Do you have e-mail address for Daemyung Ski Resort for enquiry. I could not locate it.

1 Answer Dec 15, 2008 at 9:57 PM