VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Holland Travel Answers

change location

automotive or classic car museum Holland

by trombinoscar Online Now May 12, 2004 at 2:28 PM

I think you have a classic car museum in Holland I must go next week at South Bend (Studebaker) but I haven't informations for Holland museums excuse my bad english trombinoscar from france mediterranean

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • globetrott's Profile Photo

Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by globetrott Online Now May 12, 2004 at 5:10 PM

Hi ! When you are interested in car-museums this might be interesting for you, even when it is in Germany, but maybe on your way to Holland anyway: SINSHEIM and SPEYER (both are close to Heidelberg) Mulhouse/France - the Schlumpf-collection I have plenty of pics - includings the Concorde - on my Sinsheim-page ! pages about Speyer and Mulhouse will follow ! good luck ! Michael

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by pieter_jan_v Online Now May 13, 2004 at 11:56 AM

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo

Re: Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by pedersdottir Online Now May 18, 2004 at 10:22 PM

Hello: This post turned up in the Holland, Michigan (USA) forum. I assume the South Bend you refer to is in Indiana. While Holland is famous for its tulips, Delft china shops and wooden shoes, I think you need to head to Greenfield Village in Dearborn to catch the antique autos on display.

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo

Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by pedersdottir Online Now May 18, 2004 at 11:00 PM

Hello again: A bit of further reasearch produced this: 5 miles north of Holland on US Highway 31 is the POLL MUSEUM of Transportatiion, housing 30 gas, steam and electric cars & fire trucks, as well as a military display of uniforms. Does this help?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines