Holesov

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Parking in Jewish Quarter

Prague Aug 8, 2016 at 11:07 AM

We are driving into Prague tomorrow and need to park our car. We heard there is an underground parkade nearby for 20 euro/day. Would it be just as safe to park at a park and ride station? Any tips on taking the metro to the apartment? How much would it be to take a cab in from the airport if we park there?

Thanks for the help!

more
    • A good unexpensive bus trip (not guided tour ) from Prague to Karlovy Vary

Karlovy Vary Aug 9, 2016 at 7:04 AM

We are staying a week in Prague. One day I want to go to Karlovy Vary.
      I got recommendation for an agency called Student Agency on Florenc station,
      but as I entered their web site it didn't show any details about this ride.
      So please whoever went there by bus recenlty on a reasonable price,
      I'd like to know the bus company, price, and station...and I understand I should book a day before....
      Also would appreaciate a suggestion on what to do and how long to spend there ,
      we must return on the same evening - the hotel is booked in Prague.

more
    • Bus schedule

Karlovy Vary 11 hours ago

We plan to go to Karlovy Vary next December 2016. We would like to go to Prague by bus, from where (online) can we get a bus schedule (times of departures and arrivals) please?

more
    • Tram number 22 and tram91

Prague Yesterday

Are those two or one of them included in the combined ticket for metro-tram etc?
      The 91 is an old style tram with a special line, and the 22 also goes through a touristic course.

more
    • A good family restaurant

Prague Aug 28, 2016 at 3:54 AM

Can any one introduce me a good nonexpensive centeral local restaurant in prague?

more
    • ABHAYALPHA's Profile Photo

Solo visit

Prague Aug 25, 2016 at 3:34 PM

Is it safe to travel alone ? I am Indian visiting eastern Europe

more
    • How long will it take to see the main places of town?

Cesky Krumlov Aug 4, 2016 at 11:54 AM

I am planning to come on bus from Prague (I know it's about 3 hours) and have to be back the same evening,
      1) How long does it take to see the main atractions and points of interest?
      2) Do I need to buy a ticket back when I buy the one on direction to Cesky Krumlov? Or might I stay without a ticket back?
      3) Is the place small enough to tour it by foot?

more
    • prague transportation ticket

Prague Aug 27, 2016 at 1:15 PM

I saw there are 1/2/3 days tickets. Is there a week's ticket too?
      We'll be there soon for 8 days. I'm planning to make 3-4 day tours out of town, (and the rest in the city)
      but on those days too I'll use the tram/bus/metro to get to the station...
      So I wandered if I would use a 3 days ticket X 2 + a single day ticket X2...
      Or is there a cheaper way around?

more