Hohenfels

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visit to Audi factory

Ingolstadt Aug 2, 2016 at 7:38 AM

I'm planning to visit the Audi factory in Ingolstadt in August, but I don't know if it's possible and where I can book. Can anybody help me? Thank you

more
    • Visit to Audi factory

Ingolstadt Aug 2, 2016 at 7:37 AM

I'm planning to visit the Audi factory in Ingolstadt in August, but I don't know if it's possible and where I can book. Can anybody help me? Thank you

more
    • Route to take from Zurich, Switzerland to Neuschwanstein castle in Fussen Germany.

Füssen Aug 10, 2016 at 6:14 PM

We will be coming from the U.S. to Zurich,Switzerland and want to see the Neuschwanstein Castle in Fussen, Germany. We don't know what is the best route to travel there from Zurich. Car, train or plane.

more
    • First Trip to Munich this December!!!

Munich Aug 10, 2016 at 8:18 AM

Hi all. You guys seem to have some great suggestions, so please help me out with a few ideas. We have 8 days there and we love adventures!!! Willing to drive up to 4-5 hours to get anywhere fun.
      1. Best car to rent in Munich for the winter? We plan on doing a few day trips and I am not familiar with the cars that you can rent.
      2. We plan on going to Neuschwanstein Castle. Any other must see places to go to around there?
      3. Favorite restaurants?
      4. Anyone every do a day trip down to Italy? I know its like a 4-5 drive down. Is it doable in the winter? The Hubby really wants to get pasta in Italy!!! Kind of thinking about Verona. We are willing to spend a night there if it is worth it.
      5. Christmas Markets! I love Christmas and want to go to the best markets.
      Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anything and everything will be considered.
      Thank you.

more
    • How to get to the airport for 6am

Munich Aug 25, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Hello
      I need to get to the airport for my 7am flight and I would like to go from Station Laim. Are there any trains that go to the airport this early?
      Thanks

more
    • cagey429's Profile Photo

Customs in Munich for transit fliers?

Munich Aug 6, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Travelling to Romania from the States via Munich (MUC) airport. Do I go through Customs in Munich or Romania? I have less than an hour between flights arriving and departing in terminal 2.

more