VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Hluhluwe Game Reserve

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Floripa35's Profile Photo

best neighborhoods to stay

Johannesburg Feb 14, 2017 at 4:23 PM

I will be in city 4 days (next month). I need choose a place to booking. Could you give me tips of best parts of JoBurg to stay? I intent rent a private house/apartment, I won´t go to hotels.
      Where the relation cost/benefits is good? Some places with easy moving to know better the city.
      Thaks all contribuiton.

more
    • In hluhluwe

by Jolindab Online Now Mar 24, 2015 at 2:43 AM

Where can we(me my husband 4year old ,4month old and Parents in law go for a spa day and relaxing where kids can play and the men can fish or just chill?

• teamoc's Profile Photo

Walking safaris

by teamoc Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 7:59 PM

Does anyone have experience with walking safaris in Hluhluwe - Umfolozi park? If so, do you have any advice? Was it good? Any one trip that is better than others?

Thanks

2 Answers Oct 8, 2007 at 5:01 AM
    • Employment Enquiry

by Carren Online Now Nov 1, 2004 at 5:54 PM

I was wondering if you could send me any advice or information about how to become an employee of a game reserve or what sort of training would need to be undertaken to do so. Any information would be great. Thanx CARREN :-)

1 Answer Nov 1, 2004 at 11:20 PM
    • Driving time / distance

by nicholsonj Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 8:57 AM

Hi there! I am planning on staying at Hilltop Camp after spending a night in Swaziland (en route from Kruger). I was wondering if anyone knows approx how much time I should allot for driving from Mkhaya Reserve (near Big Bend), Swaziland, to get to Hluhluwe. Always hard to tell from a map, as one can't account for driving speed, etc. Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 21, 2004 at 4:01 AM