Hisaronu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more
    • Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more
    • ataturk day hisaranou

by ian120 Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Are there any special events in hisaranou on Ataturk day?

• demic's Profile Photo

Hotel in centre of Hisaronu

by demic Online Now Jun 1, 2008 at 8:46 AM

Hi,
      Could anyone please recommend a cheap/mid range hotel or B&B in the centre (or very near to) of Hisaronu. My 18 yr old son and his friend are coming to Turkey at the same time as us, but we are staying in Ovacik and as they are on a budget, they would prefer to be in the town rather than paying for dolmus or taxis after a night out.

Many Thanks.

• Late night noise

by parkieupyors Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 12:51 AM

I have been told that local laws dictate that all outside noise whether from bars or hotels must either be taken inside or stop altogether at midnight. Can someone confirm if this is true or not. I am told that this applies throughout the town and that the local police enforce this.

1 Answer Nov 30, 2006 at 11:34 PM
    • Getting married in Turkey, Hisaronu

by NKAllen Online Now Mar 1, 2006 at 4:19 AM

Hi All / Anybody
      My partner & I are planning to get married in Turkey in July. I have been told that I will be required to travel to Antalya & then Fethiye to registor for this. I have looked @ a map of Turkey & these places seem a very great distance from each other. Will I be required to travel to these particular places or or will we be able to registor in a local town hall?

Many thanks
      Neil Allen

6 Answers Apr 30, 2006 at 6:09 AM