VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Himeji

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kobe port terminal to Kansai International

Kobe Jan 26, 2017 at 11:56 PM

Hi Arriving at the port terminal on a Seabourne cruise ship on the 5th April at 08.00 and need transport to Kansai International Airport to catch a flight to Hong Kong. Our flight options are 10.40, 17.55. What is the best method of travel and how long does it take.
      regards
      Ian
      Australia

more
    • Public transport

by EllieB21 Online Now Nov 4, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Does the bus from Kansai airport in Osaka to Himeji city stop directly outside the station?

1 Answer Nov 4, 2015 at 3:27 PM
    • Luggage/Himeji

by thelastvernon Online Now May 24, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Hey, on the way from Osaka to Hiroshima I'm planning to spend the day at Himeji.
      I'm wondering what to do with luggage though.
      I've read the station has a few lockers but I was wondering about a backup plan if they are all full, other than forwarding luggage.
      Any ideas? So far my brother only has "leaving cases around so they get taken into lost property and then collecting them later". Inventive but risky.
      Thank you!

4 Answers May 31, 2015 at 2:47 AM
    • Himeji Castle under construction

by jnogen Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Hello: I'm planning to visit Himeji in October and I'd like to know if it's possible to see part of the Castle.
      Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    • Free English Tour

by Sao23 Online Now Dec 9, 2009 at 8:42 PM

I'm planning to join a English Guided Tour for the Himeji Castle.
      Does anyone join the "Himeji Goodwill Guide Kashinoki kai" before? Is it good? If not, any other good suggestions?

1 Answer Dec 10, 2009 at 3:22 AM
    • Accomadation

by caznat Online Now Jul 27, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Hi just wondering if anyone can suggest a hotel here for 7 nights with a toddler we are looking at the Washington Hotel or the Hotel Himeji Plaza. thanks

1 Answer Jul 28, 2009 at 12:48 AM
    • nara -himeji direct ?

by stab Online Now Oct 14, 2007 at 2:02 AM

we sleep in nara and we w'ld like visit himeji, is it à direct train or bus ?? to go to himeji and how during the way ?? (schedule)
      thank you

1 Answer Oct 14, 2007 at 8:43 PM
    • Himeji railway station lockers

by january29 Online Now Oct 2, 2007 at 4:35 AM

I see others are interested in the same question. What is the locker situation at Himeji railway station? Cost? Size?
      Thanks in anticipation

1 Answer Oct 2, 2007 at 7:18 AM
    • Time needed for the castle

by noheader Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Hi

My wife and I will bring our 1 year old son to Himeji from Kyoto.
      I look fwd to visit the castle.
      May I know really how big is the place and how much time is needed?
      Thinking of either day trip from Kyoto OR spend a night there. Thks in advance.

3 Answers Oct 15, 2007 at 8:52 AM
    • Himeji as a day trip

by lwgordon Online Now Apr 3, 2007 at 7:35 PM

We would like to visit Himeji as a day trip on the way from Kyoto to Kurashiki. Is there a place at the train station to store our luggage while we are in HImeji?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2007 at 2:55 PM
    • Storage lockers in JR Himeji station?

by heymikey Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 5:59 PM

On my upcoming Japan trip, I am planning on stopping by Himeji for several hours before heading out to Kyoto from Hiroshima. I was just wondering if there are any storage lockers in Himeji train station that can fit a backpack. If so, how much does it usually cost?

1 Answer Mar 1, 2007 at 9:18 AM
    • FreeCloud's Profile Photo

Luggage locker at Himeji JR station?

by FreeCloud Online Now Apr 29, 2006 at 9:11 AM

We would like to stop at Himeji for a few hours our way from Takayama to Miyajima (or Miyajima to Kyoto), is there any luggage locker at the Himeji JR station? How big are they and roughly cost for a few hours?

Thanks!

2 Answers May 3, 2006 at 1:03 AM