change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ElioK's Profile Photo

Night life in September

Copenhagen 14 hours ago

Me and my friend are visiting Copenhagen for 2 nights on Friday and sat sept 23-25. I heard the city has a very nice bars and lounges and the women are so pretty, any recommendation where to stay? any hotels recommendation? local restaurants? cool lounges for early drinks to meet pretty women? recommendation about clubs and bars? and how is the weather usually end of sept? appreciate all input.

thanks

more
    • ocondi's Profile Photo

What BAT bus # should I take from Allinge to the Ronne airport on a Tue morning?

Bornholm Yesterday

Hello Frequent Travelers! I need to be at the airport by 11:30 am, what time should I catch the bus? Is the bus stop near this address? Tejnvej 25, lejl. 33 Sandkås DK-3770 Allinge

First Timer to Europe

more
    • ocondi's Profile Photo

Can I rent a bike directly from Ronne airport?

Rønne Aug 23, 2016 at 3:03 PM

Hello Frequent Travelers! Is there a way to rent a bicycle directly from the airport? I want to rent a bike for 3.5 days to ride all of Bornholm. Lonely Planet recommends I rent a bike in town from this place: BORNHOLM BICYCLE RENTAL, NORDRE KYSTVEJ 5, 3700 RONNE. Or is it easy to catch a bus to town.

First Timer to Europe

more
    • Bedste låsesmed tjeneste i København ??

Denmark Aug 2, 2016 at 5:54 AM

During tour we need locksmith service provider my friend suggest me http://låsesmed-låsesmed.dk for Låsesmed Døgnvagt.. now gives me other best companies suggestion

more
    • Taxi's Scam in Dennmark?

Copenhagen Aug 19, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Hello everybody! Can you guys help me please?

- Does someone know if in Copenhagen there's some kind of taxi scam?

- Are there some areas should someone avoid at day/ night?

- Can you recommend safety tips while in the city?

Best Regards!

more
    • ocondi's Profile Photo

What bus# or train# should I take from airport to Nyhavn? Which is faster?

Copenhagen Yesterday

Hello Frequent Travelers! I land at 1:00pm on a Tuesday. Would you kindly guide me to walk to which place to get to Nyhavn as fast as possible? I will have a Copenhagen card which is accepted by bus or train, but I prefer to get there sooner than later. Mange Tak!

First Timer to Europe

more
    • swdke's Profile Photo

What is train fare from Copenhagen to Hillerød?

by swdke Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 6:20 AM

What is train fare from Copenhagen to Hillerød? More specifically, what is cheapest way and cost of a ticket? Should I buy a one way fare there and back, a round trip ticket, a 24 hour pass, Klippekort? What is the cheapest form of ticket, and what would the price be? Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 19, 2008 at 7:55 AM