change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• burmgatto's Profile Photo

Looking for inexpensive rental for one or two months

Costa Rica Jul 14, 2016 at 3:50 PM

I am looking for an inexpensive rental (2 persons) on or near water where I can spend one or two months next winter.
      What is the best area for things to do/ touring rest of country and the best company for renting furnished accommodation?
      Tamarindo?

We especially enjoy snorkelling.

more
    • Osa Peninsula

Costa Rica Jun 28, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Hey

Could anyone tell me the best way to get to Osa Peninsula, and what must see / do experiences there is there. Would I need to hire a car to get about to restaurants etc? Is it safe ?
      And any recommended Eco lodges please .
      Also staying in San Jose for a couple of nights if anyone could recommend places to stay and things to do etc?

Thanks

more

Near Heredia

• The orchid Lodge

by dawnhurwitz Online Now Feb 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Hi All, We would like to vist and have heard of a B&B called the Orchid Lodge. It is 1 km. from Barva nearby the coffee plantation: Cafe Tal. 2 couples will be going. One of them is a vet. and loves animals. The other is interested in the ocean. Is it near the ocean? Is there a Club. Med. located nearby? What is the best time of year to go, as far as weather is concerned. Any other suggestions for good accomodation would be appreciated. The Orchid Lodge is located 10 k's from San Jose. Is there a lot to see and do there? Thanks dawnhopeful

• Accommodations in Hereida, and best time of year

by kelly616 Online Now Jul 5, 2003 at 11:10 PM

Hi- I am planning to visit Hereida sometime before the end of the year. Do you have any recommendations for affordable (cheap) hotels? I am planning to stay for 2-3 weeks. It doesn't have to be anything fancy- just relatively clean and safe. Also, is there one time of the year I should definitely avoid? Thanks- any information will be really helpful!

5 Answers Sep 25, 2008 at 7:31 AM