Travel Answers
Henty

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Scavenger Hunt Help Needed At The Harbour Bridge!

Sydney Aug 1, 2016 at 10:14 AM

I participate in a massive international scavenger hunt (gishwhes.com) that raises a lot of money for charity (therandomact.org) and need someone in Sydney to take a watermelon (painted, can be badly painted, of a dictator) to the Harbour Bridge by Saturday and take a picture! Can anyone help a girl out?

more
    • Wine Tasting in/near Sydney

Sydney Jul 26, 2016 at 6:05 PM

We are traveling to Sydney for 5 days arriving Aug 3. We would like to do some wine tasting and are interested in areas for day trips by car or train/bus. We do not like the tours as they try to get you to buy at their specific tasting rooms, gift shops, candy shops, etc. We would appreciate any suggestions for wine tasting areas. We do have a driver who will not be drinking unless someone can suggest where we can also find a driver. We are looking for quality wines that we can purchase for shipping home.

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Interstate visitor with Seniors Card

Sydney Jul 27, 2016 at 9:51 PM

I will fly into Mascot and catch the train to Central. For getting around Sydney do I need to buy an opalcard seeing I only have 3 days or is the Seniors day pass different? Where do i buy the ticket I need? If I do buy an opal card for seniors do i validate every time I board or disembark from a train/tram?

many thanks.

more