change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• panapapa14's Profile Photo

Nethrelands tour

Netherlands 15 hours ago

Hello everyone !! I have just finished my bachelor studies and i am going on a trip to Netherlands in 2 weeks or so. I want to stay for a month to experience everyday life in different cities over there as i hope to do a master to the country. I wiil be living in utrecht. Any ideas about what to visit ?? Thanks in advance

• Apartment low cost available!!

Amsterdam Oct 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM

Hello, tomorrow me and my friend Serena are going to asmterdam for four days. We stay in a large apartment but there are other rooms available. Someone looking for lodging and want added? Laura

• Ermitage Museum

Amsterdam Oct 1, 2016 at 9:40 AM

How to bye a entrance ticket on line?

• Travel agency

Amsterdam Oct 18, 2016 at 4:38 AM

I am looking for a travel agency in Amsterdam where I could book a trip to Paris. I am visiting from Croatia and want to buy the trip for my friend as a gift. Do you know where to look? Thanks

• life in hengelo

by RAGHUVARMAJ Online Now Jun 24, 2008 at 5:30 AM

I had come from India to Hengelo and going to stay for a month ,but life is boring ,any entertainment available .Also inviting any girl friends.

2 Answers Jun 24, 2008 at 8:25 AM
    • barrydavey's Profile Photo

Train Timetable

by barrydavey Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 9:09 PM

Where can I find a train timetable? . I will be travelling from Amsterdam to Hengelo and then to schipkol airport in the second week of May 2007.
      The official railway sitedoes not process my request with itd travel advisor service - I just get a blank screen.

9 Answers Apr 8, 2007 at 12:37 AM
    • QUICK boxing boots

by CrazyEights Online Now Oct 20, 2003 at 7:13 PM

I bought a pair of Quick boots in Copenhagen a few months ago. A friend of mine loves them and wants to buy a pair. They look like boxing boots. She is from San Francisco but will be visiting England and the Netherlands at Christmas. The label on the boots lists Hengelo as the city where the company is located. Does anyone know a website, company telephone number or department store that sells them? Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 20, 2003 at 11:21 PM