Helmstedt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Playground.

Warnemünde Apr 21, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Children 7 (boy) and girl 1 coming on cruise ship for 1 day in Warnemunde. Are there playgrounds or sights of interest to children for a few hours in June?

more
    • BrewDog Alice Porter in Berlin

Berlin Apr 18, 2016 at 8:03 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know a place in Berlin where I can buy a BrewDog Alice porter?

I've been looking for this beer for a long time, and I can only find it where I don't have any friends to buy it for me.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can tell me where to find it in Berlin.

more
    • Airpark-Hornberg

Karlsruhe Apr 9, 2016 at 11:14 AM

Ungarn ist hier wer kann helfen?

more
    • Frankfurt Hahn HHN airport to Frankfurt Main International Airport FRA

Germany Apr 24, 2016 at 8:31 AM

How long is this journey by (a) bus (b) by train?
      How frequent are the buses and trains?
      And how much does this cost?
      Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge!

more
    • Best way to get from Munich to Neuschwanstein Castle??

Munich Apr 11, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Hey,

I want to know the best way to get from Munich to Neuschwanstein castle using bus or train.

more
    • Dusseldorf trip..................

Düsseldorf Apr 26, 2016 at 7:38 AM

Are there any Cathedral concerts during the dates of August 19th and August 23rd? Other suggestions on what site to visit.

more
    • Travelling to Mosel area

Osann-Monzel Apr 8, 2016 at 6:26 AM

We plan on taking a Rhine River and also a Mosel River cruise. In addition we would like to see Cochem and Burg Eltz. Is Osann-Monzel a good home base. There will be 4 adults and 2 children.

more
    • Deutsche Bahn

Germany Apr 6, 2016 at 5:59 AM

Will there again be a Deutschlandpass 2016 ?

more
    • German Rail Pass?

Munich 21 hours ago

I am thinking of purchasing the rail pass for 1st class 4 days in a month. I would use this pass for getting from Munich to Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof Palace, also one way from Munich to Dusseldorf and one way from Dusseldorf to Hamburg airport. Does the pass include all types of trains and busses? The price of the German Rail Pass is $510.00 for two of us. Thank you..............

more
    • praque to frankfurt

Nürnberg Apr 25, 2016 at 9:58 PM

would the train coming from Praque give us time to change trains at Nurenberg as we are going to frankfurt in the allotted time of ten minutes and how do you get to the frankfurt platform

more
    • Rhine region

Germany Apr 20, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Hi
      We are a group of 8 students travelling to Rhine region on 27th June. We will be reaching early morning and we're planning to take cruise. I just wanted to know that is train a better option to travel from Bingen to Koblenz or cruise from Bingen to Koblenz. I also wanted to know if we should take the cruise from Koblenz to Cologne and stay in Cologne for the night or directly travel from Koblenz to Amsterdam. We need to reach Amsterdam on 28th June.
      Thanks

more
    • Bus travel

Munich Apr 29, 2016 at 6:59 AM

I tried researching bus travel to Linderhof Palace from Munich Central Station. It says there are no schedules. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I found train directions to Neuschwanstein Castle very easily. Should we take tours to these sights or go on our own? Thank you..............

more
    • Baden Airpark to Hornberg.How to?

Baden-Baden Apr 9, 2016 at 12:11 PM

Hy, sorry i speak english little bit. I need travel to Hornberg. What train go to.And how do i travel Airpark to train station?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Rhine Car Ferry

Sankt Goar Apr 15, 2016 at 12:58 AM

Can passengers use the car ferry to cross the Rhine from St Goar to St Goarshausen?
      Or is it only possible to use the ferry if you have a car?

more
    • Apartment area

Munich Apr 13, 2016 at 6:57 AM

The apartment I am looking at is located 50 m to subway Konigsplatz on Dachauer Str. in Munich. Is this a good area? My son and I will be traveling to Munich in August. If you have any other suggested areas to stay, please let me know. Thank you. Kind regards...........

more
    • From Main Station to the Airport

Frankfurt am Main Apr 27, 2016 at 7:32 AM

Hi, I have to leave my hotel near the station at about 1 pm. I have one heavy suitcase.
      What's the best mode of travel?
      Google says ICE train.

more
    • London - Cologne Flight

Germany Apr 26, 2016 at 4:22 AM

I want to carry 30kg. Which flight's best?

more
    • Car Service in Germany

Germany Apr 21, 2016 at 4:18 PM

I am looking for a reliable car service in Germany (serving Bonn/Cologne area specifically). Does anyone have any recommendations? I do not want to take a taxi.

Thank you!

more
    • Frankfurt Sud Station

Frankfurt am Main Apr 22, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Hi
      I have got to change train at Frankfurt(Main)Süd Station. I have to go from platform 7 to platform 5 in 6 minutes. I will be accompanied by my 7 friends and we will all be carrying our luggage. Is 6 minutes enough to go to platform 5?
      Please help
      Thanks

more
    • Get to Nurnberg

Memmingen Apr 22, 2016 at 2:38 PM

How can I go from Memmingen airport to Nurnberg ? My plane arrives at 13.50

more
    • Need help with where to leave luggage for few hours while visiting Titisee.

Titisee Apr 24, 2016 at 5:17 AM

Hi All,
      I'm aware there is no luggage lockers at the Titisee train-station, and my question is where else could I leave my luggage while visiting the place, please advise. Thank You.

more