change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 days trip to austria

Austria 23 hours ago

Hi all,

we(me and my wife) live in Holland and want to travel to Austria for 4 days from Wednesday night till Sunday evening,
      We need help to plan our trip, we like to see nice scenic views and need to enjoy and relax these 4 days.
      Any recommendations apart from Austria would also be nice.

more
    • lvoss's Profile Photo

Music in Vienna--other than formal concerts

Vienna Jul 18, 2016 at 6:57 AM

I will be spending a few days in Vienna next month and would like to find a restaurant and/or bar with easy listening music--even piano music perhaps featuring Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, or "quiet/dreamy" artists. Or even traditional Austrian music without the "touristy" vibe. Is anybody familiar with such a place with a charming atmosphere? Thank you in advance. Linda

more
    • lvoss's Profile Photo

Things to do in/around Leibnitz

Leibnitz Jul 18, 2016 at 6:55 AM

I will be spending one day/night in Leibnitz in August. Any suggestions as to what to see/do? Does anybody know whether or not there is wine tasting in Schloss Seggau? Is the wine cellar worth visiting? What is a good place to eat Austrian cuisine? Any suggestions for a quaint/gemütlich Buschenschank that I could walk to? I will not have a car. Thanks.
      Linda

more
    • Help - charter flights

Vienna Jul 13, 2016 at 5:18 PM

Please, can you advice me any good websites for buying charter flights? I need to buy a return direct flight from Vienna to Antalya between 20th of July and 2nd of August 2016 and its impossible to find a direct one. Thanks for your help.

more
    • bogomil's Profile Photo

STB tickets

Innsbruck Jun 30, 2016 at 6:29 AM

Hello,
      I will be staying in Mutters and will use STB tram to travel to the city. How I can buy tickets? Are they available inside or I need to buy them in advance?

Thanks,
      Bogo

more
    • Traveling from Slovakia to Austria

Austria Jul 2, 2016 at 11:34 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Bratislava to Vienna to Salzburg. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

more
    • JohannP's Profile Photo

Hotel location in Vienna

Vienna Jun 29, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Good day

We will be in Vienna from 1 July to 6 July 2016. We prefer to stay in apartments and would like to be within walking distance of central Vienna and restaurants.

I found this Apart Hotel: Starlight Suiten Hotel Wien Heumarkt. Address: Salesianergasse 2, 03. Landstraße, 1030 Vienna, Austria.

Can you please advise whether this a good location for our requirements listed above.

Regards

Johann

more
    • how much time I need to catch a train

Vienna Jul 11, 2016 at 7:38 PM

I have a flight from dubrovnik to Vienna
      arriving Vienna at 4:25 PM.
      Then I want to transfer to a high speed train VIE-> Dubrovnik
      There are trains leaving Vienna at
      7:25 PM
      8:25 PM

would I have enough time to catch the 7:25 PM train? I am an american citizen so would probably need to go thru customs at the airport when I arrive in Vienna.

more
    • grossglockner

by vPetrosHv Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Are all these places u write about open in winter time? If not, which areas should some old persons visit in winter time, just to see the glacier views and feel they are in the Alps? Thanks, Petros

7 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 1:50 AM
    • Hiking opportunities on the Grossglocknerstrasse?

by yankee2traveler Online Now Mar 11, 2005 at 4:47 AM

Would someone describe the opportunities for a short hike near the highest road elevation of this beautiful road, and the chances of getting a sandwich and beer
      nearby? Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 14, 2005 at 11:52 AM