change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• timetravlinmama's Profile Photo

Tromsø, one week in winter ?

Troms Region Sep 4, 2016 at 8:42 AM

The best flights from where I live in US are routing me through Oslo then to Tromsø for one week (February). Are there things to do in Tromsø for a week (if NL are not visible ) ? Is it better to just stay a few days in Tromsø then travel to another city in Scandinavia?

Is it recommended to pack one's own gear for the NL excursions or go with a provider who has the equipment? I come from a warm climate so wondering if just one NL excursion might be best or are the temps manageable with appropriate gear?

How are flights in and out of Tromsø (weather delays)?

Getting around Tromsø what are recommended boots for walking if icy ?

more
    • Snow Tromsø with new year

Tromsø Sep 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM

Hello,

I would like tot ask, if there is a lot of snow on the time when i will go to Tromsø (29th of december till the 4th of january). I hope someone with experiences around this time want to response at me.
      I will apologise myself for my bad English

Greetings

more
    • Car Rentals

Tromsø Sep 16, 2016 at 8:08 PM

Hi all, I would like to rent a car in Tromso.
      Are there any companies willing to rent to me if my driving licence has been held for less than 1 year? I possess a valid International Driving Permit.

I am open to suggestions, thanks in advance!

more

Popular Hedmark Travel Answer Locations

• ret a car

Trysil Feb 21, 2010 at 5:46 AM

I need a cabin (camping) for 5 persons for 09.06.2010-20.06.2010 and a car to hire. Best prices please.

1 Answer Feb 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM
    • DaveOTricker's Profile Photo

How can i get from Oslo to Elverum?¿

Elverum Sep 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Hi virtual touerist community, im traveling to Elverum the 26th December from Spain , but i arrive at 23.30, and i needed to know if theres anyway to get a bus to elverum at that time. Also, i have to be at the airport the 31st at 9 AM , do i need a transport to get there early. I wondered if you could help me out. Thanks

2 Answers Sep 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Tynset - Trondheim

Tynset Feb 3, 2008 at 4:35 AM

How far is it from Tynset to Trondheim? Is it cheaper to take a buss or a train there?

2 Answers Feb 12, 2008 at 1:05 PM
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Tynset - what a tourist can do there?

Tynset Jul 23, 2007 at 9:43 AM

Hello. Unfortunately on Virtual Tourist there are no tips about this city. What a place is it? What one can do there and in the surrounding area?
      Thanks for help.

3 Answers Jul 27, 2007 at 5:50 AM
    • Bearsafari and gold panning

Trysil May 9, 2005 at 1:11 AM

Who can tell me of it is possible to book a bear safari in August? If yes, where, when and what is the price?

And is it also possible to gold panning?

4 Answers May 12, 2005 at 10:09 PM