change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• Driving from Brockton ma, to Heckscher State Park in East Islip

by eryoung Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 8:41 AM

Hello, my wife and I are staying at Heckscher State Park in New York. We are going to the Jimmy Buffett concert at Jones beach this weekend. We plan on taking our 25ft Travel trailer to Heckscher State Park. Do you think the drive (traffic, roadways, ) will be to much for? Would we be considerred crazy for driving from Brockton Ma to the park? Please any input would be greatly appreciated. Is there a "easy way" to get there from where we live? Thank you and take care Eddie

4 Answers Sep 2, 2004 at 6:43 AM
    • Bugs?

by jhosco Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 4:11 PM

What is the insect life like at Heckscher State Park and how crowded is it really during august?

• Herkscher Park Map

by mcloughlin Online Now May 20, 2003 at 6:47 AM

Is there a downloadable map of the park on the internet? I'm planning a company picnic and would like to see the different picnic area locations.

1 Answer May 24, 2003 at 1:33 PM
    • East Islip and Manhattan

by treighnor Online Now Feb 8, 2003 at 6:51 AM

I want to camp at Hecksher State Park and use public transportation to go into Manhattan. Is there reasonable and convenient transportation available?

2 Answers Jul 16, 2003 at 6:18 AM