Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Hebei Sheng Travel Answer Locations

• MontagS's Profile Photo

Help!!!any info is valuable!!!

Cangzhou Jul 18, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Hi guys!I got a position in teaching english in a public school in Cangzhou China and id love some info i cant find almost ANYTHING online!!!!!Anything mostly about markets and any cinemas around... Thanks in advance!!!

7 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 7:14 PM
    • brekk2's Profile Photo

Beijing to Qinhuangdao

Qinhuangdao Jul 21, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Hi, I would like to travel to Qinhuangdao (any train station will do) from Beijing Capital Airport.
      As far as i understand these are my options:
      1.) take a shuttle bus or the airport express and go to Beijing Railway station
      2.) at Beijing Railway station buy a ticket to Qinhuangdao and get on the train

OR

1.) at Beijing Capital Airport get on a bus that takes me straight to Qinhuangdao.

Could you please confirm the above mentioned information?
      Thank you for your help in advance! :)

1 Answer Jul 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM
    • Guybou-61's Profile Photo

Shrimp fishing

Shanhaiguan Apr 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Is it possible to do shrimp cast net fishing in rivers near shanhaiguan and does a tourist needs a fishing license?

• Hotel?

Beidaihe Apr 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM

We are interested in spending a few days birding and sightseeing in Beidaihe in September. Where can we stay and is there still a train from Beijing?

Thanks.

D'Ann Brownrigg

3 Answers May 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Looking for updated Cangyanshan info, and Norman Bethune info

Shijiazhuang Jul 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM

We'll be at the Victoria Hotel in Shijiazhuang in September and have a budget on TIME. We intend to arrive in the afternoon and check into our hotel, then leave as early as possible the next day to go to see Cangyanshan temple area, and be back to town in time to catch a fast train to Bejing. I heard you can take a bus, or you can hire a taxi for the day. Questions: what is the updated bus schedule (first one to leave, and then also for the ride back) and where is the bus station in Shijiazhuang? Can you give me info on hiring a taxi for the day? Do they really sit and wait for you to explore the site and take you back or do you need to track down another one when you want to come back? Also, where is the memorial/tomb for Norman Bethune in relation to our hotel? We wish to pay our respects.

• Chyan's Profile Photo

How much it costs to travel by airport bus from Shijiazhuang Zhengding Airport to Chang'an District?

Shijiazhuang Feb 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Dear VT,

How much it costs to travel by airport bus from Shijiazhuang Zhengding Airport to Chang'an District? As i am on a budget trip, please advise how much minimum should i spend on lodging and meals there?

Chyan

• Chyan's Profile Photo

What to wear in Shijiazhuang on 25 March and 26 March?

Shijiazhuang Feb 20, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Dear VT,

May i know what to wear in Shijiazhuang on 25 March and 26 March this year? Is a singlet, long-sleeved cotton shirt, a polyester sweater and a wind stopper enough?

Chyan

2 Answers Mar 1, 2011 at 3:26 AM
    • greencargirl's Profile Photo

Datong and Bautou Info- anyone know?

Hebei Sheng Jul 31, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Hi Everyone,

It looks like not much gets posted in the Hebei Sheng forum, but here goes. We're planning a visit to Datong and Bautou along with the nearby Kubuqi desert. We're looking for several bits of information:

1. What's the nearest airport with flights from Beijing to near Datong? (flying to Bautou is no problem)

2. Can we hire a car and driver in Baotou? Does anyone know how to arrange that (a reliable source?) Maybe we should give a hotel a call and see if they can help.

3. If we can't fly to Datong or near to it, we might take a sleeper train between the cities, if we can find tickets for that, etc. Does anyone have experience or info on that?

4. Any other tips on things to see/do/avoid, etc.? I didn't see a single VT tip, but know that some of you must have been there before!

Thanks for all,

Susan

5 Answers Aug 2, 2009 at 6:14 AM
    • Interest place to visit in Hebei province

Hebei Sheng Jun 26, 2008 at 7:45 AM

Can anyone tell me if it is worth going to the following places in Hebei Province from Tianjin?
      a) Chengde
      b) Qin Huang Dao

2 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM
    • Quality of air

Shijiazhuang Jun 20, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Hi there,

I'd like to know if the air is still very bad? Did things improve in general after the last months? Thks a lot

1 Answer Jun 20, 2007 at 4:16 PM
    • Contacting local guides in Wuqiao, Hebei

Hebei Sheng Mar 29, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Hi everybody. I'm planning a trip to the "village of acrobats". Could someone help me to contact a guide there?

• TANGSHAN

Tangshan Mar 28, 2007 at 4:21 AM

PLEASE I AM MOVING TO TANGSHAN CITY IN HEBEI PROVINCE IN CHINA I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CITY IS LIKE AN POSSIBLY RENT AN A 2 BEDROOM ACCOMODATION BEFORE COMING IN .

• Temperature in Xiahe at the end of February

Xiahe Jan 10, 2007 at 6:48 AM

Could anyone please tell me what is the temperature in Xiahe at the end of February? Thanks for your help....Carlo

2 Answers Jan 11, 2007 at 12:47 AM
    • temperature

Xiahe Apr 9, 2006 at 2:45 PM

What is the temperature in xiahe in july?

1 Answer Apr 9, 2006 at 7:55 PM
    • Looking for information on Changde

Chengde Mar 13, 2004 at 8:50 PM

Hi, I am looking at possibility of teaching Nursing for a month at Chengde College. Is it a nice city ? What would the weather be like in early fall ? Would it be safe for a 42 year old women to explore on her own ? Of course i have lot's more questions....but i don't want to burden you :)

1 Answer Mar 14, 2004 at 5:23 PM