Havelock

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need to rent a car in Auckland

Auckland Jul 23, 2016 at 8:44 AM

We'll be in Auckland for 2 - 3 nights, and want to see the city sights and visit Waiheke Island. Should we rent a car in Auckland?

more
    • Nayunan's Profile Photo

Need Travel Companion

Auckland Jul 22, 2016 at 1:56 AM

Hi I will be in Auckland in Aug for 8 days, wondering if any local who can provide guidance or help out with my trips..please reach out to me..thanks

more
    • Itinerary Help

New Zealand Jul 22, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Hey Guys,

We are planning to travel NZ (South Island) in early December with our 8 year old daughter. Could you pls let me know what you think about this Itinerary ?

28-Nov-16 Christchurch (Reaching CHR in the morninng and planning to spend the day wondering arounthe city)
      29-Nov-16 Hokitika (Leave early morning and drive through Arthers, Punakaki, and reach Hokitika)
      30-Nov-16 Fox Glacier / Franz Josef (Spend the day visiting Glaciers / Walks)
      1-Dec-16 Wanaka (Visit Lake Matherson and go to Wanaka)
      2-Dec-16 Wanaka (Spend the day around Wanaka and Rafting)
      3-Dec-16 Queenstown (Relax, City and Gondola and Dinner
      4-Dec-16 Queenstown (One of Jet Boarting / Ziplining or Visit Arrowtown)
      5-Dec-16 Te Anau (Relax and something around reach Glowworm Cave tour in the evening)
      6-Dec-16 Milford Sound (Drive to Milford for overnight cruise)
      7-Dec-16 Te Anau (Spend the day relaxing)
      8-Dec-16 Tekapo (reach Tekapo in the evening)
      9-Dec-16 Tekapo (Walks arounf the area)
      10-Dec-16 Mount Cook (Visit Hooker Vally Track)
      11-Dec-16 Christchurch (Reach CHR and depart next day night)

Can you please share your thoughts on this.

Should I have to move things around? Is this doable?

Thanks

Asanka & Vishwa

more
    • 16 day trip of north and south islands: what to keep and what to skip

New Zealand Jun 27, 2016 at 1:05 PM

Hello! My boyfriend and I are flying into Auckland from the US for a 16 day trip of the north and south island in Feb 2017. I am working on our itinerary but i've been told it is too ambitious and we need to eliminate a few stops. These are some places we would like to hit, can you suggest how to do this in 16 days, if it is feasible, and what to eliminate? The only set plan is that we fly into auckland on feb 1st and we fly out the afternoon of feb 16th. we are planning on driving most of the trip with the exception of flying from queenstown to auk on the 15th. we are open to other travel options (local flights) if it will cut on time and be more feasible

In the north we would like to visit: auckland, bay of islands, waipoua kauri forest (if time) hobbiton, waitomo caves, rotorua, taupo, wellington (if time, were told to get rid of this or bay or islands, but BoI seemed like a great destination)

in the south: marlbourough/bleinheim for a wine tour, abel tasman park and nelson, kaikura, christchurch, te anau, queenstown...we had dunedin on here too but were told to take it off

during this we are looking to get some nice hikes in as well as fishing and snorkling so if there are spots on here where we can do this and it is redundant please let me know so we can consolidate.

more

Near Havelock