Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Hatay Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Grevil's Profile Photo

St Peter"s church

Hatay Sep 30, 2013 at 4:31 PM

St Peter"s church - has it re-opened yet? we heard it was closed for restoration till end of august, 2013 but often there are delays, any info we would be grateful. Thanks.

• Looking for furnished apartment

Hatay Ili Jul 27, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I'm looking for furnished apartment in Hatay for rent short term.

4 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    • From Istanbul to Hatay to Syria

Hatay Feb 2, 2008 at 10:06 PM

I would like to go to Syria from Istanbul. I've heard I can fly to Hatay and then, once in Syria, hire a taxi.
      How do you get from Hatay to the border? Do you know if it is easy to find a taxi? Have you been to Aleppo and Damascus? can you recommend other cities or villages to visit in Syria? My interest is in deep culture, ethnicity, things that make a country different from other countries. Last question--is flying to Hatay the easiest way to get there, or is there a good train/bus from Istanbul? Thank you.

5 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 5:22 AM
    • Ludie's Profile Photo

Looking urgently for a furnished apartment/house

Hatay Ili Jul 7, 2006 at 8:33 AM

I am moving with my wife to Turkey on 15 July 2006. I am planning to stay for a minimum period of 6 months. The idea is to rent an apartment/house (2-3 bedrooms)big enough to use for an office as well. Secure parking for a field vehicle (4x4) is also needed.

Please contact me urgently if you can help.

1 Answer Jul 8, 2006 at 3:16 PM
    • Dave30's Profile Photo

Renting houses ın Antakya, Iskenderun or surrounds

Hatay Ili May 4, 2006 at 2:41 AM

I am interested ın renting property ın the Hatay area for about six months. Are there any reliable estate agents in the vacinity ? Are their any ex-pats living there ?

Any help would be appreciated

Dave

2 Answers May 4, 2006 at 12:29 PM
    • Antakya/Antioch and around

Hatay Ili Oct 20, 2004 at 11:11 AM

Hi, has anyone been to Antakya and the Hatay region? I'm quite interested in going but want to know if there is anything left of ancient Antioch to see. What else is there to see or do in the area, is there much of interest in Iskenderun? What about local hotels, restaurants, any hammams or beaches? Also, what is the best way to get there independently? Are there many flights into Adana, presumably travelling from the UK I would have to fly via Istanbul or Ankara? How would I move on from there? When would be the best time to go, are there more transport options in summer, when is the weather best, are there any special festivals or events? Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 29, 2004 at 1:41 AM