Harran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• marmaris shopping mall

Marmaris Jul 26, 2016 at 3:04 AM

Hello Dears is there shopping mall in Marmaris where can i buy adidas or other international brands.

Thanks

more
    • Transport balikesir koca seyit airport to ayvalik

Ayvalik Jul 16, 2016 at 2:01 AM

Hello, I would like to ask for the best way from balikesir koca seyit airport to ayvalik. I would like to avoid taxi. Is there a normal bus or suttle going from the airport to ayvalik? I would need it in the evening between 21:30 and 22:30. I'm very thankful for any help!

more
    • Best Roads

Tasucu Jul 1, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Any advise on fast safe roads to drive from Tasucu to Bodrum and what to watch for and must see on the way. Thanks

more
    • mamajoa9's Profile Photo

Ephesus Mother Mary and Artemis

Ephesus Jul 21, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Halo there everybuddy, I will be in Kusadasi port on Sept 9th (btw thats my birtday LOL)
      How do I go to Ephesus.? I am super keen to see House of Mother Mary and the Temple of Artemis. Thanking yall in advance :*

• angel hugs and blessings*

mamajoa

more
    • Travelling to Antalya

Antalya Jul 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM

I would like to travel from Vienna to Antalya with 1 stop in Istanbul airport (Ataturk). I go to Antalya for family visit, not holiday, so I will not stay in resort there. Is there anyone who live / is / was there during this time? Whats worry me is situation in Istanbul and airport there during this time. Is it too dangerous to travel there throught Istanbul or is it ok?

more
    • How safe to drive

Kusadasi Jul 12, 2016 at 8:58 AM

How safe is it drive about and explore on your own in a hired car in kusadsi and surrounding areas

more
    • How safe to drive

Kusadasi Jul 12, 2016 at 8:57 AM

How safe is it drive about and explore on your own in a hired car in kusadsi and surrounding areas

more
    • need a guide

Istanbul Jul 6, 2016 at 9:55 PM

need a guide in istanbul for 2 days anyone there?

more
    • safe to travel?

Istanbul Jul 26, 2016 at 1:30 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip in Sept/Oct this year... concerned that the recent military coupe makes travel to Istanbul sketchy...

more

Near Harran