Harlingen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sunrise/Sunset

Big Bend National Park Yesterday

I will be in Big Bend in September. Is there a prime spot for sunrise and/or sunset? Thanks

more
    • Suggestions

Port Aransas Jul 24, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Hi, we are coming in Aug for a bachelorette party, there will be 12 of us.. we want to go out Friday night for a nice dinner and partying on the town, does anyone have any suggestions on restaurants or clubs? Also I am looking for suggestions on car service, or limo, or party bus... is there uber in port A? Thanks ahead of time!

more
    • Please help me find our hotel!!!

by JanetTheberge Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 6:55 PM

My husband and I stayed in Harlingen, TX in 1984. We would like to relive that weekend, but neither of us can remember the name of the hotel we stayed in. I hoped that someone might be able to help us based on a description of the hotel. It was on the north side of town on a major highway. It had a large swimming pool between two wings of rooms. There was a nice restaurant and a nice bar in the hotel. Right across the parking lot was a waffle or pancake house in one building, and another bar in a second building. Does this sound familiar to anyone? We really would love to know the name of the hotel so that we can make reservations to stay there again.

1 Answer Apr 30, 2007 at 8:09 AM