change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• visiting Harlem for the first time

by lecar Online Now Jul 4, 2015 at 9:47 AM

My wife and I are planning to visit Harlem for the first time tomorrow. (Sunday)
      Any suggestions of where to go? I mean, "you don't want to miss" kind of places?

• Christmas mass in harlem

by Cvergnot Online Now Oct 9, 2011 at 4:54 AM

We Will be in NYC for Christmas and we would like to assist to a mass on the evening of d├ęcember 24th. As we Will be 14 people do you know where we should go and if we need to book before?
      Many thanks for your help

2 Answers Oct 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    • Trip December 2011

by johnrzezgal Online Now Oct 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM

We are coming to NYC this December. I have visited NYC 4 times have yet to visit Harlem! Can you suggest some places where we could learn some of the history and spend some time?

5 Answers Oct 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM
    • Gospel Choir

by Sootie71 Online Now May 20, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Hi, I want to take friends from Paris to Mass this Sunday and they would really like to hear a gospel choir. Can someone possible give the Mass times and locations of a local church in Harlem? I'm catholic but would be willing to go to another church too.
      Mary Beth

3 Answers May 20, 2009 at 8:34 AM
    • AleMich13's Profile Photo

by AleMich13 Online Now Apr 18, 2003 at 11:42 AM

Hi there! where and when (hours or days of the week) could I go to listen to a Gospel choir in Harlem? I'd like to know an specific church...

3 Answers Apr 20, 2003 at 2:39 PM