change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• krimbow's Profile Photo

Acomodation in July

Berlin Jan 15, 2017 at 7:41 AM

We are a family of four. Two Adults and two Children, age 7 and 10. We are looking for a family room for 3 nights. We are on a very tight budget. I have checked the usual websites Hostelworld, Booking.com etc. but have nothing that suits our budget. Can any of you fellow travellers advise?

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Food tour in Muncih

Munich Dec 27, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Is there any food tour to recommend?
      Looking at around 3hr tour with english guide.
      Thank you!

more
    • Anyone travelling to Stuttgart from Darmstadt on 30th Dezember ?

Darmstadt Dec 27, 2016 at 6:04 AM

Anyone travelling to Stuttgart from Darmstadt on 30th Dezember 2016?

I am looking for some cheap way to travel since the Trains and Bus are not so cheap from Darmstadt and some company !

more
    • manikahmed's Profile Photo

3 Days Trip in 1st week of Feb 2017

Germany Dec 24, 2016 at 1:25 AM

Hi Members,

Can you please help me to plan the trip for 3 days in Germany. I know the time is very short but I would like to get the most out of it in 3 days. I am travelling from Dubai and will go to London after that. Which city I should land in and how to get the most out of it in 3 days?

more
    • Maryimelda's Profile Photo

Distance to the Old Town

by Maryimelda Online Now May 25, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I am planning a half day trip to Hameln from Hannover in August and would like to know if the Old Town in Hameln is very far fropm the Train Station. If it is not walkable, is there a bus or tram or should I just get a taxi and be done with it? Thanks in advance.

3 Answers May 26, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    • Hotel availability

by DoctorEp Online Now Aug 7, 2006 at 10:40 AM

Are most hotel rooms in central Hameln already booked for the Christmas season?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2006 at 3:37 PM
    • Accomodation for rent

by Turvey Online Now Feb 11, 2004 at 4:16 AM

I am hoping to move to Hameln later this year and would like help finding an agent or company that offers long term rents in apartments or flats and speaks good english.