VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Hamamatsu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kobe port terminal to Kansai International

Kobe Jan 26, 2017 at 11:56 PM

Hi Arriving at the port terminal on a Seabourne cruise ship on the 5th April at 08.00 and need transport to Kansai International Airport to catch a flight to Hong Kong. Our flight options are 10.40, 17.55. What is the best method of travel and how long does it take.
      regards
      Ian
      Australia

more
    • Unagi Restaurants

by baronglyn Online Now Sep 10, 2015 at 4:41 AM

Can somebody please recommend a good unagi restaurant in Hamamatsu?

• Kurisutin's Profile Photo

Shinkansen tickets

by Kurisutin Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM

I and my friends were planning to go to kyoto from hamamatsu. This is our first time to ride a shinkansen we dont know what kind of train to take and how to reserve ticket. And how much it costs.. Can anybody give me an advise.. Thank you..

7 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 7:15 PM
    • Staying at Hamamatsu

by raj0072000in Online Now May 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM

I am visiting Hamamatsu from 19th MAy'11 to 24th May'11. Out of which I am completely free on 21st & 22nd May'11.

Kindly suggest for nightlife & other possible places which can be explored.

1 Answer May 7, 2011 at 11:35 PM
    • 2009 Super Bowl

by Mjpurney3 Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 12:32 AM

I am looking for a sports bar to watch the Super Bowl in Hamamatsu or the surrounding area. Any ideas or suggestions? I had to go to Nagoya last year. I would rather stay closer to home.