Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to park CHEAP near Port Everglades while on a 12-day cruise.

Fort Lauderdale Oct 8, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Where can we park our car for 12-days near Port Everglades that is CHEAP?

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

Visiting South beach between 29th nov-5th dec

Miami Oct 18, 2016 at 12:17 AM

HI all, im visiting art miami between 29th nov to 5th december. Im from india. would love to meet local VTers from miami.
      if anyone up for it let me know so we can create VT meet accordingly

• Is this place vibrant?

Panama City Beach Oct 20, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Hi all, I know someone from England who has been here & he has recommended it to me. In England basically nobody hears of this destination. Is the beach nice? & is there a decent nightlife scene? Many thanks

• ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Going to Key West

Miami Oct 7, 2016 at 4:53 PM

Is there a shuttle bus or ferry from Miami to Key West? I am going during President's Day weekend next year.

• Hotels/motels

Florida Keys Oct 12, 2016 at 5:06 AM

Hi we are planning a 4-5 day trip down the keys hoping to stay 2 nights in key largo, not sure where to stay in the middle then maybe 2 nights in key west. I've been looking on a few hotel sites but am not sure whether to wait and book into places when we get there. Is it cheaper to just turn up at a motel or am I better to book early. We are a family of 3 and my daughter will be 15. Also any suggests as to where to stay in the middle of the keys. And any reasonable hotel/motel, ive been looking and it seems some of the not so desirable motels are around £150 a night which I think is a little steep. Any advise would be grateful.

• how many days orlando/florida and around

Orlando Oct 11, 2016 at 3:23 AM

travelling first time with 2 year old from india. we have 20 days in hand, want to cover most of south east, florida/ orlando/ georgia/ nearby/ coatsal area etc. how should we plan, we plan to return back to our home from washington. which all places and how should we cover in orlando et al. best places/ must visit/ not to miss. any practical tips will be highly appreciated. any specific theme park/ rides/shows that we must do or are most apt with 2 year old? plz help us plan. heard that because of jet lag we must do non theme park things first giving babay to adjust.. should we stay at two different places or be at one hotel only all during our stay? 

• Travelling in and around Orlando

Orlando Oct 2, 2016 at 6:02 AM

Myself and three friends are hiring a villa in kissimmee in march next year.

We were wondering whether it is better to get around via bus or to hire a car?

• jenduran79's Profile Photo

what's in hallandale?

by jenduran79 Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 3:56 PM

I may be visiting Hallandale in the beginning of March as there is a salsa social I want to attend and I'm needing me some beach. Is this a tourist friendly spot? Reasonable hotel rates? Easy transportation? Or should I stay in another part of Florida? Tx, all!