Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transfer from the train station to hotel

Karlsruhe Jul 11, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Is there any private car companies providing service for transfering

more
    • HELP NEEDED with Stag Do in Düsseldorf.

Düsseldorf Jun 29, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Hi there, I have booked a Stag weekend in Düsseldorf. I want to make it the best I can for the Groom to be. I am looking for activities that will be fitting for the party.More importantly on how to book them as my understanding of the German language is limited.
      There will be approx 12-15 going, in August.

The idea I had was something sporty/ adventurous for Friday, a VIP table at a club Saturday, then a chill out on the Rhine Sunday.

Thank you for the help in advance.

more
    • Linz, germany - Free car parking

Linz Jun 28, 2016 at 11:44 AM

We are stopping at Linz, Germany for a few hours on our way to Koblenz, Germany. Is there any place where we can park our car for feee for a few housrs?

thanks

more
    • polo48's Profile Photo

A central hotel?

Munich Jul 22, 2016 at 1:56 AM

We are seeking recommendations for a centrally located hotel in Munich for our first visit.
      We shall stay 3 days in early September. Something mid-priced would be ideal.
      Thanks!

more
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Wernigerode

Germany Jul 21, 2016 at 7:21 PM

What are "must dos" in Wernigerode apart from steam trains?

I'd appreciate tips on local pubs where I could enjoy a good German beer.

Staying at Wernigerode for several days in September.

Paul in Australia

more
    • Transportation

Regensburg Jul 20, 2016 at 12:02 PM

How far is the port from the train station in Regensburg?

more
    • Public Transportation

Germany Jul 18, 2016 at 6:10 AM

I am a little confused about the City Tour Card or MVV. Also would like information regarding the Public Bus Line 100 which stops at all museums. Is this bus like the hop off hop on? Is this bus included in the City Tour Card or MVV? Our main purpose is to visit the museums in Munich. Which ticket would be the best value for your money? Thank you so much for your answers.

more
    • Ghie1's Profile Photo

Things to do in Cologne for 6 hours?

Cologne Jul 14, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi everyone.
      It would be my first time to travel solo and to be in Germany, My first destination is Siegen and cologne after. Aside from the cathedral what other things to do there? any trips that is organized for tourist to see the city?

all tips will be appreciated :)

more
    • Cuckoo clock !!!

Boppard Jul 4, 2016 at 5:21 PM

Hi, can anyone please tell me where the world famous cuckoo clock is in Boppard ?
      Thanks for any help.
      Cheers Sally

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Late Night Train Departure

Munich Jul 22, 2016 at 7:14 PM

We will be leaving our last night in Munich on a very late night train (11:30 PM), which makes for a very long day without a hotel room or place to relax for the latter part of our day. Can anyone suggest somewhere that we can "camp out" for a few hours before our departure, such as late-night spot near the Hauptbahnhof?

more
    • Public Transportation

Munich Jul 18, 2016 at 6:15 AM

I am a little confused regarding the City Tour Card and MVV. Our main purpose is to visit the museums in Munich. The Public Bus Line 100 as I understand stops at all museums. Is this bus like the hop on hop off bus where you are able to get off at one museum and back on to travel to another museum on the same ticket, or should we purpose the City Tour Card or MVV? Appreciate your answers. Thank you......................

more
    • vaninavanina's Profile Photo

M'era luna festival 2016

Germany Jul 5, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Hi, I don t know if I m writing in the right forum...I d like to know if someone is interested on participate to the M'era luna, a music festival on the 13/14 of next august,near hannover in Germany,eventually also visiting some German cities...I live in Rome and I ve never been there before...if someone liked to share the trip with me or has suggestions thanks a lot (and sorry for my english)

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Need a nice town/city west of Colonge with good train connections to Koln & Dusseldorf HBF

Cologne Jul 5, 2016 at 7:58 AM

We need a nice town/city west of Cologne with good train or S Bahn connections to Koln & Dusseldorf main station/HBF, hopefully within an hour trip. In September there is an exhibition in both Koln and Dusseldorf and the hotels are booked. Normally Dusseldorf has been the choice though, this time, traveling with friends and they should have an interesting town/city to visit when I am at the Messe. Thanks for all your help.

more
    • Traveling from Austria to Germany

Germany Jul 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Salzburg to Munich then to Innsbruck. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

more
    • kbl's Profile Photo

Luggage storage

Cologne Yesterday

Hi all - on my journey along Europe and Asia, I will need to store some luggage for a day (9am - 6pm) near the Koln (Cologne) railway station. Is there such a facility in/near the station?
      Cheers!!
      Koen

more
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Cafe or restaurant playing traditional German music

Berlin Jul 21, 2016 at 7:17 PM

I will be spending several days in Berlin during September. I wonder if there are any bars or cafes that would play "Oktoberfest" style music. I appreciate Berlin is not Munich but wondered what opportunities might exist to experience such music - and enjoy a beer at the same time.

I am staying at the InterCity Hotel near Ostbahnhof station and am comfortable using public transport.

My travelling companion and I are in our 60s but consider ourselves young at heart.

Thank you from Paul in Australia

more
    • Jackiekg's Profile Photo

Getting from airport into town

Berlin Jul 8, 2016 at 11:08 AM

What is the best way to get to my hotel from the airport at Schonefeld?

more
    • JILLASTON's Profile Photo

Cheap room tomorrow Saturday

Hamburg Jul 15, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Does anyone know of a cheap room tomorrow Saturday in Hamburg? My son is on his way to Berlin from Hannover so wants to stop off Hamburg. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.

more
    • Public Transportation

Munich Jul 9, 2016 at 7:37 AM

What is the best way to get from the Munich International airport to Berchtesgaden?
      Also is it possible to hike from Berchtesgaden to the far end of König See, then catch the boat back to Berchtesgaden?
      Is there a hostel in Berchtesgaden?

more
    • MiranMon's Profile Photo

Shipping car from UK to Berlin

Berlin Jul 16, 2016 at 1:38 AM

Hi ! I have a problem, in next week i will have to shipp my car from UK to Berlin. Do you know how to reduce that huge costs? Are there any cheap german transpor providers that will handle the task? Thanks!

more
    • oRi_5's Profile Photo

Place to stay & weather in black forest

Black Forest Jul 9, 2016 at 1:57 AM

Hi all, We're looking into travelling to the Black Forest region in the first week of November. Firstly, what is the weather like at that time? Is it very likely to snow? As we are considering renting a car as we have a 4yr old and 2 yr old. We are not used to driving in snow so don't want it to be dangerous.

Secondly, where would be a good place to stay as a base. We will be flying to Baden-Baden and definitely visiting Europa Park. Would one day be enough for this park? Would it be mid-term holidays at that time there? Other places are still a question mark (suggestions for good places for kids welcome!). The Triborg waterfalls seem nice too.

I've seen some chalets/farms which seem nice to stay but not sure if they would be too far out. We prefer a self-catering place rather than hotel because of the kids. Animals on a farm would definitely go down well with them!! Many have also mentioned Freiburg as a good base.

Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Airport hotel Franfurt-Hahn

by Turska Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 11:22 AM

I have been to Hahn airport,and seen an add,witch says:Room for two person 29e/night.I wrote it at paper,and name of the hotel,but I lost the paper.I also heard one woman telling,that she had stayed at that hotel,and it really was that cheap.And they had a car picking up from airport and taking back in the morning(they had a flight with Ryanair),but she had also forgotten the name of the hotel.They had even got a car to take them to dinner somewhere from the hotel.I don´t know how much they paid extra-or was it at the price.
      After two years:Does someone know,is that hotel still there,and do they have a web-page?Even if the price would have rised a little.

6 Answers Dec 17, 2008 at 4:24 AM