Hello, i am planning to visit Jeju for 3 days during my trip to Seul in november. I am thinking about renting a car and sleeping in instead of booking a hotel. Is it safe ? I would like to see as much as possible - not waste time for hotels. And tips and advices ? Thanks!
hi guys sorry if these questions have been asked before but i have some questions i hope you can help me with.
1. night life .. what clubs/events do you recommend?
2. we are still trying to determine what hotel we should stay at any suggestions? preferable something mid to upper class
3. how much spending money do you guys recommend i should take with me for the duration of the 14 days to live/party comfortably
4. any advice on how to communicate with the locals in terms of language barrier we are coming from Australia so we primarily speak english
5. any advice on what not to do while we are there that would offend or upset the locals in terms of respect eg. "its rude to..." "dont do this" "stay away from ..."
sorry again if these questions are common knowledge or if they have been asked before, its our first trip to korea and i want to be as well prepared as i can thanks in advance!!!!
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|