VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Hachioji

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kobe port terminal to Kansai International

Kobe Jan 26, 2017 at 11:56 PM

Hi Arriving at the port terminal on a Seabourne cruise ship on the 5th April at 08.00 and need transport to Kansai International Airport to catch a flight to Hong Kong. Our flight options are 10.40, 17.55. What is the best method of travel and how long does it take.
      regards
      Ian
      Australia

more
    • Accomodation in Hachioji

by cherryplum Online Now Aug 13, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Hello There! Thank you for taking the time to help me. My name is Beth and I`m from England. I have been in Japan for 1 year now....and I am an English Teacher working in Hachioji. Currently I live 35 mins commute away from work, but I`d like to live in Hachioji. I am looking for a new apartment, but I am finding it really difficult. Please tell me what is available and what agencies would be helpful for me in this area. I am considering a Gaijin House, but when I have looked on the internet, it seems like these houses are only available in central Tokyo. Do you know if there are any available in Hachioji? If not, I am willing to pay up to 100,000 per month for rent of an apartment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Warm regards Beth Bradley.

4 Answers May 22, 2004 at 1:46 PM