Guinea-Bissau

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Guinea-Bissau Oct 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM

How much is the basic taxi fare and the basic bus fare in Bissau?

8 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    • bus from abu dhabi airport to sharjah

Uae Oct 24, 2010 at 5:22 AM

Please could you tell me if there is a bus from Abu Dhabi airport to Sharjah and could you send me a timetable please?

1 Answer Oct 24, 2010 at 2:40 PM
    • LGG51's Profile Photo

Bus or shared taxi Banjul - Bissau

Guinea-Bissau Jul 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Hi all

Anyone who have travelled from Banjul to Bissau? What way is the best to go?

5 Answers Jul 17, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    • money to take to gambia

Gambia Feb 6, 2010 at 12:29 AM

hi all , hope someone can help my wife and i are off to gambia in 2 weeks and love to know how much money to take as we are going b&b we think £1000 for 2 weeks in gambia will be lots what do you lot think

1 Answer Jul 17, 2012 at 5:23 AM
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Adapter or extra plug needed for Cabo Verde?

Cabo Verde Sep 15, 2009 at 10:07 PM

I did a google search if an adapter or an extra plug was needed when travelling from Germany to the islands of Cabo Verde and found contradicting advice. Some said the plugs/volts/hertz were the same as in continental Europe, other said the plugs had three holes and an in-between-plug was needed.
      Has anyone been there lately and can tell me what it was like?
      My daughter and her friend are going there. They won't take any electrical items, but need to charge the batteries of their mobiles and camera.
      Thank you.

4 Answers Sep 16, 2009 at 3:23 AM
    • Cadaque in October 09

Ilheu Cadaque Feb 5, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Going to Cadaques for one day in October. Mission is the Dali Musee/and home, dinner at Casa Anita, and just soaking in the quiet coastal town. Have read most of the Cadaque pages. What is the weather like in early October. A bit concerned we could be hit by "tramontana". Need a central location hotel reccommendation. Price range 80-100 Euro/for 2. We are mature travelers (a bit older but not decreped). Would also like parking nearby. I understand there is a community parking lot. Does anyone know if it is secure/safe?

Traveling into Cadaques from Colliure, France. Is the coastal road a difficult and long drive (time)? Would imagine the views are fabulous.

Since we don't have a lot of time in Cadaques would like to maximize time. Any help would be appreciated. VT memebers never fail me!!

1 Answer Feb 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM
    • emirates Palace and Grand Continental Hotel

Uae Jan 27, 2008 at 4:19 AM

Hi guys im planning to visit a friend in Abu Dhabi. Would anyone know how far is Emirates Palace from Grand Continental Hotel? or can anyone recommend a cheap/budget friendly hotel located very near Emirates palace? Thank you for your help guys ;)

1 Answer Feb 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • i need to get to emirates mall

Uae Apr 4, 2007 at 8:21 PM

how do we get from ghubaibah(burdubai)to emirates mall, is there a bud route that goes there.

2 Answers Feb 19, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    • query

Uae Mar 21, 2007 at 4:32 PM

I am interested to take an exam from SUN certified centers in Dubai please help me estimate :-
      1) visa & return ticket cost from karachi to dubai.
      2) living expense in an average hotel or restaurant for 1 week.
      3) any other formalities

Thanks
      Ahmed

• VISA FOR ME

Uae Feb 27, 2007 at 5:35 PM

My fiancee and I are getting married this summer. He was offered a job in Sharjah and will be relocating there this August. We plan on getting married in June or July. I am worried about getting a spousal visa. I am American and he is Lebanese. I know another American whose wife was denied a visa. She was from the Netherlands. This makes me worried. Why would she be denied a visa?

3 Answers Feb 28, 2007 at 4:58 AM
    • attractions

Guinea-Bissau Feb 11, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Does guinea-bissau have a cachru fort?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2007 at 2:17 PM
    • visa querry

Uae Dec 23, 2006 at 3:32 AM

hey i am from bangladesh.. i am going to visit dubai on 28th of december and will stay there for atleast 3 nights.. the thing is i also want to visit doha
      on 29th from dubai and come back to dubai on 30th..

my question is whether i am gonna need a visa again to come back to dubai from doha...plz tell me in details..if someone has any idea..

• railiwatson's Profile Photo

diving in gambia

Gambia Nov 17, 2006 at 2:18 PM

hi virtual tourists
      going to gambia in february 07. does anyone have info on scuba diving possibilities there ? we are going to stay at the corinthia atlantic hotel in banjul for two weeks .
      have not been able to find anything on the net so far , so any comments/advice would be good .
      thanks very much

3 Answers Jan 2, 2009 at 6:22 PM
    • How to apply for Permanent Residence in Gambia or Guinea-Bissau?

Guinea-Bissau Jun 6, 2006 at 8:02 AM

I have two citizenship now, one is Canadian, I apply this PR just in order to keep my other citizenship because when I leave that country and go to Canada, after two years when I go back, I cannot tell the custom I have been to Canada because once I have another citizenship, this citizenship will be canceled. So that I need to get an easy Permanent Residence from any country, at the custom I just explained to the custom I have been to Gambia in these years.
      I hop that there will be on stamp for PR on my passport.

• Whether the custom of Guinea-Bissau or Gambia will stamp your passport when you enter or leave?

Guinea-Bissau Jun 6, 2006 at 7:57 AM

Whether the custom of Guinea-Bissau or Gambia will stamp your passport when you enter or leave?

1 Answer Jul 17, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    • Curious about sth

Uae May 14, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Hello Vt Friends

I'm Planing to go UAE on this july for few months, just wonder how much is the expenses there for a single man per day like food & grocery, how is the climate there and also the humidity.
      highly appreciate that you can advice me
      Thanks

1 Answer May 17, 2006 at 2:59 AM
    • Hotel Guiné Bisau/Urgent

Guinea-Bissau Mar 17, 2006 at 9:45 AM

I want to say if you know the Salva hotel in Guinea Bissau.

• raykey's Profile Photo

Is it worth a visit ?

Guinea-Bissau Feb 2, 2006 at 11:45 AM

Has anyone made the trip from Gambia to Guinea-Bassau by bush taxi. How long does it take, cost etc.
      Any idea what a Brit needs in the way of Visa's.

Many thanks.

Raykey.

8 Answers Mar 5, 2006 at 10:45 AM
    • Schneefink's Profile Photo

Backpacking in Cabo Verde

Cabo Verde Jan 14, 2006 at 2:50 PM

Hi all.
      Who has been to Cabo Verde, Ilha do Sal, and can tell me if it is cheaper to get just the flight and find your way around or to buy a combined Flight and Hotel Package? What else is important to know before going there? Please write your respons to schneefink@gmx.net I will fly there in February / March 2006 from Barcelona. Thanks to all who read my question and thought of answer.
      Kind regards,
      Gunther

• Recruitment Agencies

Uae Jul 24, 2005 at 11:26 AM

Hi, I am thinking to move to Dubai for working I'm a designer, does someone have ever contacted a recruitment agency there. Can I really trust them, there are so much online, or is it more safe to travel to Dubai and get contact there. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 31, 2006 at 3:58 AM
    • Lisame's Profile Photo

Medical Insurance

Uae Apr 20, 2005 at 3:46 PM

Hi

I’m moving to Sharjah From Toronto in search of employment, and would like to know from which company to buy medical coverage until I find a job that will cover my medical cost (hope I never use it)

I hope to get some info.

Thank you for your time in advance.

2 Answers Jan 31, 2006 at 4:17 AM
    • MFAMILY's Profile Photo

African Queen cruise

Guinea-Bissau Apr 1, 2005 at 6:56 AM

Has anyone joined this cruise that can give an overview/opinion about it?
      Thanks

• aandre.mengo's Profile Photo

Beer cans in Guinea-Bissau

Guinea-Bissau Jun 11, 2004 at 4:43 PM

Dear Travellers, Guinea-Bissau used to produce beer in cans some years ago. The brands CICER and SAGRES were produced in Bissau, but not anymore. Have you ever seen a can of those brands? Does any of you know who could get one of those cans? Thanks, Andre, from Brazil

2 Answers Jul 14, 2006 at 8:36 PM
    • Is it safe?

Guinea-Bissau Apr 24, 2003 at 4:19 AM

I was planning to visit the country coming from Senegal.