Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• time tables for urban busses

Algarve Oct 19, 2016 at 3:56 PM

does anybody know how to catch a proximo bus to get to the busstation.
      shall leave for the airport

• Thommy_p's Profile Photo

Things to do when visiting Algarve in December?

Lagos Oct 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We are traveling to Lagos in end of December and now looking for fun things to do/see to keep the children activated and happy. Our children is 4, 8 and 16 yrs old.

• AvaM's Profile Photo

Fruits in October in Tavira ,Algave

Portugal Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM

What fruits u can find in October in Algave and were to hunt fresh from farmers or markets?

• Hop on hop off bus

Lisbon Oct 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Leaving for Lisbon, on Thurs. Will be at the hotel at noon. Have the rest of the day, on Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday to see the city. I had planned on the chill out tour, and independent sightseeing, but rain is forecast. I most probably will do a lot of walking with rain gear, but was wondering how people found the hop on hop off bus to get acclimated, or should it be very rainy. Any particular company? Will be staying by Restauradores. Thanks for any tips!

• looking for a house

by shayallon Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Hi. I'm moving to guimaraes with my wife, april to august. looking for a country house not to fa from city. does anyone knows where should I look? thank you.

1 Answer Jan 9, 2014 at 11:32 PM
    • how to get at night from lisbon to guimaraes

by kasiawu Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I need your help.
      In Lisbon (air port) I will be on Thursday at 23.15. I have to catch night train or bus to Guimarães. Is it any possibility to get to Guimarães at night?

7 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Bus from Porto

by philosykos Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Hello..where in POrto do I get the bus to Guimaraes??Many thxs!

6 Answers Jul 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM
    • Porto to Guimaraes at night?

by jahoneo Online Now Jun 14, 2011 at 12:25 AM

Hello dear travelers and locals,

I was going to Guimaraes for a business trip next month. I was looking through different airlines to purchase a ticket, and the one I liked will arrive at Porto at 23:50 at night. Will I be able to go to Guimaraes at this time by train or bus? What is the operating time of public transports in that area? If anyone could answer, I would be grateful. Thank you.

3 Answers Jun 20, 2011 at 7:27 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Transportation from Porto and "the safety question"

by nomad7890 Online Now Apr 5, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Have decided to visit Guimaraes as a side trip from Porto.

Is it easy to get from Porto to Guimaraes? It appears that the train connections change, so I do not know if there is a better way.

Once in Guimaraes, is it also a place where tourists get hassled? Is it OK to go as a woman traveling alone using public transportation?

There is an option of a tour that goes to Braga and Guimaraes (yuk) - but I will consider it if going on my own will be a hassle.

Any experiences/advise/suggestions?

13 Answers Apr 9, 2009 at 8:32 PM
    • Travelling by bus from Guimaraes to Santiago de compostela

by epng Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 6:41 PM

I'm trying to find a way to travel by bus from Guimaraes, Portugal, to Santiago de compostela, Spain. I've tried searching the webpages of Eva, Rede and rodonorte bus companies, but found there's no direct bus from guimaraes to santiago de compostela. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!

2 Answers Mar 29, 2008 at 10:16 PM
    • Redang's Profile Photo

Guimarães Railway Station

by Redang Online Now Jan 27, 2007 at 6:41 AM

Hello friends:

I'm going to Guimarães from Porto by train next month, and I can't find on the map where the station is; is it far from the city/historic centre?

7 Answers Feb 13, 2007 at 9:22 AM
    • Guimaraes to ENTROCAMENTO

by paips Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 3:16 AM

Im going to the game Italy vs Denmark this night and I have 2 questions: I1) I want to go by car, from Madrid, i would like to know ihow long would it take, if i need to stay for a while in the border, or iftheres a big line in it ? 2) if i go by train i need to be in entrocamento at 23:00 do any of you know if there`s a bus available after 7:00 pm ?? thank you all Felipe

1 Answer Jun 13, 2004 at 4:18 AM