Guilin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 nights in the area, things to do?

by timba Online Now Jan 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Sure doesn't seem to be a lot of posts on Guilin but I'm hoping someone out there can lend some advice as to what to do and see if we go there.
      We are taking a train from Chongqing to Guilin the first part of March. Or at least think that's what we want to do at this time.
      We are looking for help in determining if it's worth going there this time of year and if so what we should be sure to do and see. We have four nights for the area and really like bike riding and hiking. The only thing that seems to be discouraging us is the weather that time of year doesn't seem to be very good.
      Can anyone lend some help in what would be good to do and see or would anyone have any other ideas for spending four days. We need to be in Guangzhou on the 6th of March but from the 1st to the 6th we're open.
      Thanks to all that can help. Safe travels,

6 Answers Feb 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM
    • Li river cruise

by diazvaldez Online Now Dec 18, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Hi, I am planning to be in Guilin on January, and I wonder if I could take a cruise on the Li River to Yangshuo. Is it possible or it's too cold at this season and the river might be frozen?
      How can I return from Yangshuo to Guilin after the cruise? Is it worth it?

6 Answers Jan 21, 2012 at 5:33 AM