change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dragonflylt's Profile Photo

Train Travel - 1 night at St Morritz

Switzerland Yesterday

Dear Travelers, I am looking for recommendations on hotels near St Morritz train station, we are taking the glacier express and need to overnight at St Morritz..I am looking at around 150.00 for the night, Thank you for your feedback

more
    • public transportation in Geneva to Versoix

Geneva Yesterday

I will be in Geneva for a week , My office is located at Versoix. Whether the Transport Card provided by my hotel can be used for train travel from gare de cornavin to versoix

more
    • SWISS PASS

Switzerland Aug 24, 2016 at 12:38 AM

Hello!
      I need a help from you about SWISS PASS for 15 days
      Why it's different prices?
      swiss-pass.ch/swiss-pass/?gc...

swissholidayco.com/excursion...

Kind regards

more
    • Pass for family, visiting BO for 6 days

Switzerland Aug 21, 2016 at 9:37 AM

Hello. If someone knowledgeable can review and advice on the right travel pass for the destinations below, it will be of great help. In addition I have a couple more questions listed below. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Family configuration: husband, wife, 2 children (12-15 years old) and 1 youth 18 years old.
      Duration: Aug 26- Sep 1

Below are the destinations and modes of transpo:
      1. Train from Zurich airport to Bern (one-way)
      2. Lauterbrunnen. to Wengen (train) ;
      3. Wengen to Kl Scheidegg (train) ;
      4. Grindelwald Grund – Maennlichen (Gondola) ;
      5. Maennlichen to Wengen (cable car)
      6. Train from Lauterbrunnen station to Interlaken Ost for Brienz;
      7. Train from Interlaken Ost to Brienz.
      8. Steam train from Brienz station to Rothorn (return journey)
      9. Train from Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald ;
      10. First gondola to the First ski resort;
      11. Ride the “First Flieger”
      12. Train from Lauterbrunnen to Bern and back
      13. Brunig Panoramic Expressway between Interlaken and Lucerne (one way)
      14. Train from Lucerne to Zurich (one way)

QUESTIONS:
      1. Is REGIONAL BO PASS , the most economical option, or you would advice HALF-FARE PASS ?
      2. With REGIONAL BO PASS or HALF-FARE PASS, do I have to buy STP ?
      3. For 12-16 years old, do I have to buy JUNIOR TRAVEL CARD or SWISS FAMILY CARD? And do I pay any sum towards that purchase?
      4. For 18 year old, do I buy Swiss Youth Pass, or just the REGIONAL BO PASS?

Kind regards

more
    • Packing for Switzerland

Switzerland Aug 28, 2016 at 9:10 AM

Hi
      We are a couple travelling to Switzerland in the last week of September.We are from India. I am confused about what type of clothing I should pack. What type of outerwear is suggested to wear while visiting Mt.titlis and Jungfraujoch

more
    • visiting switzerland

Switzerland Aug 28, 2016 at 2:52 AM

Hi,
      we (me & my wife) want to visit Switzerland from 15th September till 24th September, we would be traveling from Holland.we would be traveling by our own car
      I want to know everything from accommodation to site seeing, and to do things, as i have heard everything is expensive there, also from where to convert the currency.
      regards.

more
    • Gstaad - Swiss destination

by kansaiyama Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am planning to visit Gstaad from Bern by train but still lack of things to do in Gstaad, and also having problem to continue to Chamonix ( the train service make me have to do so may changes) The whole trip waplan like this : Munich-Salzburg-Fussen-Garmisch-Innsbruck-St.Moritz,-Bern-Gstaad-Chamonix-ending at Paris. Need more info places to visit in swiss other than (been) Interlaken, Lucerne. Thnaks.

4 Answers Sep 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Weather in may last week

by manishab Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

What will be the weather around gstaad in the last week of may? Will there be any snow. What would be good stay options, renting an apartment or a hotel stay? We are 2 families.

3 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    • Are there any free wifi or internet cafe

by ciberpetrus Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 6:20 AM

Are there any free wifi or internet cafe in Saanen or Gstaad

• gstaad music festival

by frenchderek Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM

Not sure this is a travel question: but it's still a problem.

The family have offered to pay for us to go to the gstaad music festival (my 70th birhday present). Cecilia Bartoli is performing at the closing concert. Great - except, we can't book. As it's the closing performance, I suspect tickets go only to the specially-favoured, or to the specially-invited - or am I wrong?

We've found ideas on accommodation and travel (thanks VT) but the question is: how can I get two tickets to the closing concert?

Any useful info welcome!

1 Answer May 1, 2008 at 2:09 AM