Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mt Titlis Maintenance

Lucerne Yesterday

May i know the maintenance period for 2016?

• MarijaStojicevic's Profile Photo

Chaplin's world

Vevey Oct 8, 2016 at 5:33 PM

Has anyone been yet at the Museum Chaplin's world and at his house Manoir de Ban? Because I want to go there and I need an advice how to get it, where to stay (2 nights perhaps and no so much expansive hotel for me and my family), then how it looks like and the other advices as travel guide

• alstjohn's Profile Photo

use Zurich or Bern as base city to explore?

Zürich Oct 2, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Visiting switzerland for first time. Would really like to see Lucern, Interlaken area and Bern /Zurich?  will be in the country for 5 days before flying out of Zurich to  visit Sevilla. thanks

• Gstaad - Swiss destination

by kansaiyama Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am planning to visit Gstaad from Bern by train but still lack of things to do in Gstaad, and also having problem to continue to Chamonix ( the train service make me have to do so may changes) The whole trip waplan like this : Munich-Salzburg-Fussen-Garmisch-Innsbruck-St.Moritz,-Bern-Gstaad-Chamonix-ending at Paris. Need more info places to visit in swiss other than (been) Interlaken, Lucerne. Thnaks.

4 Answers Sep 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Weather in may last week

by manishab Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

What will be the weather around gstaad in the last week of may? Will there be any snow. What would be good stay options, renting an apartment or a hotel stay? We are 2 families.

3 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    • Are there any free wifi or internet cafe

by ciberpetrus Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 6:20 AM

Are there any free wifi or internet cafe in Saanen or Gstaad

• gstaad music festival

by frenchderek Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM

Not sure this is a travel question: but it's still a problem.

The family have offered to pay for us to go to the gstaad music festival (my 70th birhday present). Cecilia Bartoli is performing at the closing concert. Great - except, we can't book. As it's the closing performance, I suspect tickets go only to the specially-favoured, or to the specially-invited - or am I wrong?

We've found ideas on accommodation and travel (thanks VT) but the question is: how can I get two tickets to the closing concert?

Any useful info welcome!

1 Answer May 1, 2008 at 2:09 AM