VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Grundlsee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Booking tickets on obb.at

Austria Feb 4, 2017 at 2:07 AM

Hi! I'm going to start off by saying that I'll really really miss this website, it's immensely helpful, and the members are lovely, and I can't imagine planning a trip without it, so I have to ask a question here before it closes! So my question is, I can't figure out how to book a round trip , on the Austrian train website OBB. I can book only each leg of my journey separately. Is there any way to book a round trip? Help would be achieved, thanks!

more
    • Question title

by gaan015 Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 7:24 AM

We'll be staying in grundlsee for a week. We also rent a car. What places should we visit?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • Grundlsee,Austria.

by Silver43 Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 5:49 AM

G,day all,
      After a month in Croatia,plan to have a week in Grundlsee.Planing to travel from Frankfurt to Salzburg by rail, then rental car to Grundlsee.(Mid September)
      QUESTION. Is hire car the ideal,or would it be better to use public transport,in this area.
      Cheers Silver43.

• Travel in April

by lori729 Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Are a lot of the restaurants and shops closed in April. I am looking at traveling there in April, but don't want to make the trip if I will not be able to see/do everything. Thanks for any advice you can provide.

2 Answers Dec 7, 2010 at 1:17 PM