Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Xmas restaurants on a budget

Edinburgh Oct 17, 2016 at 9:12 AM

Are there any take away / fast food restaurants open in Edinburgh on Xmas day ?

• Itinerary for the Scotish countryside

Scotland Oct 16, 2016 at 3:01 PM

If I depart from either Edinburg or Glasgow and want to spend 5 days touring the best of the Scottish experience, what should be some of my must sees. I will be driving, and rather spend more time enjoying a site than rushing to get in as much as possible. A few castles, lochs, glens, small villages , and perhaps a view of the seacoast would be great. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks, Neil

• wmeylia75's Profile Photo

Should I bring my big luggage on my visit to Scotland from London?

Edinburgh Oct 16, 2016 at 3:03 AM

I'm from Indonesia and planning to visit Scotland from London this coming December 2016. My itinerary will be start in London on my first arrival, then on the 3rd day, I'm planning to go to Edinburgh by train for 5-6 days and I'm just wondering if is it possible to bring my big luggage about 24" and cabin luggage with me in the train to Edinburgh? or should I just leave the big luggage in the left luggage in London station? since this is my first visit to UK and Scotland, so it would be so appreciated if anyone can give us advise or suggestion for this matter. Thank you so much for your help.

• Alderman´s Seat

by wgoeldner Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 11:17 AM

I´m looking for the real Postadress of a Farm near Gretna Green, called
      Alderman´s Seat. And I´m looking for any Informations about this Farm,
      because my Father stays there after the second world´s war. So much times he told me some stories about his stay, and now I want to have all informations, that I can have (pictures, stories, owners in the past and now.......).
      My Father gets 80 Years old on March, 17th and I will make a surprise to him.
      Is it possible, to have a direct contact to the owners?
      And please to all the people, that reading this: send me all the Informations
      to: Werner Göldner Kirchstrasse 14 D- 56825 Schmitt, Germany

Excuse me for my bad english, thank you very much for your help
      Werner Göldner

3 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM