VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Gresham

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestions

Portland Jan 6, 2017 at 12:50 AM

Planning a trip to Portland USA end of Feb 2017 after my Alaska trip for about 6days. Planning to rent a car to move around while there. Any suggestions as to where I should visit in Portland and mayb any nearby city that its a worth to visit too while there? Hear from you soon and thanks in advance.

more
    • Life in Gresham

by TogaParty87 Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Hi, I currently live in Southern California, but I might be moving to Gresham next year and I just wanted to ask anyone who lives there, or anyone who at least has been there, what life is like in Gresham. Now, i HAVE been to Oregon (I went this past summer), but I haven't been to Gresham, and I just have a few questions about basic life in Gresham. For example, does it get very cold there in the winter? Last week I was in Denver, CO, and it was literally TWO DEGREES BELOW ZERO! I sure hope it doesn't get that cold in Oregon! I have a bunch of other questions to ask, so if you live in Gresham, please contact me, I would love to talk to you.

16 Answers Feb 1, 2005 at 1:44 PM