change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• Best deals near Stern University

by croitorulavinia Online Now Apr 1, 2008 at 9:18 AM

In sept me and my sister will be for the first time in NY, in Greenwich Village at the Stern Univ.We will have just a week to shop.Please tell us the best deals in this area.Clothes and shoes.Do not sent us to franch boutiques!We are on a small buget but we want to look nice .Please help us.

• old nightclubs

by zacharyaud Online Now Dec 21, 2006 at 6:53 PM

Kaye Ballard used to appear at a former night club on West 8th Street, other than the Village Barn. Please advise the name. This was in the 1950s.

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo

Food Tasting Tour

by Rhondaj Online Now Apr 8, 2004 at 4:38 AM

Has anyone ever been on the Food Tasting Tour of Greenwich Village? It cost36 per person, is a walking tour, and lasts about 3 hours. The web site is full of great reviews, but of course. One thing not mentioned is the number of people they take per tour. Some tours are too big to be enjoyed. Any other fun tours anyone would recommend? Thanks for any input. rhonda

3 Answers May 11, 2006 at 11:12 AM