change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• 3 days in or near Athens. What to d?

by rubashev Online Now Sep 24, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Our cruise ends in Athens on 10/13 this year. We were in Athens for one day several years ago and obviously visited Acropolis. We also took a city tour but it did not impress us at all.
      We also visited Santorini and Kusadasi (Ephesus).
      This time the cruise will stop at Igoumenitsa, Itea, Olympia (Katakolon), Ephesus, Patmos and will arrive to Athens on 10/12.
      Our flight out is on 10/15 from Athens. So we will have several days there. Our friends recommended Mykonos and Delphi.
      Please come up with recommendations of what to do in or not far from Athens.

2 Answers Sep 24, 2015 at 11:49 AM
    • Help with itinerary

by Jimtown Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM

We are going to Greece for the first time. Leave SAn Francisco, fly to Athens stay approx 3 days, now here is my question. We want to go to at least 2 islands. Santorini for sure, and either Crete or Milos or maybe both. Then we want to come back to Athens and rent a car and drive around the countryside for 3 days and fly home. We have 2 weeks. Which islands should we visit and in what order. Any help is appreciated

3 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM
    • greece

by katedarren Online Now Sep 28, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I am going to tragaki on the 30th of sep 2010
      and would like to know how much a taxi fayre would be from the zante airport
      and has anyone stayed at the eleon grand resort & spa hotel? as i am staying there

Many Thanks

1 Answer Sep 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM
    • Touting the Greek Islands

by dozerguy Online Now Mar 29, 2008 at 8:28 PM

We are planning a trip to Greece in late September. We 2 couples, would like information on touring Santorini and one other island in 3 days. Can be hydrofoil, air or cruise ship, any ideas?

5 Answers Mar 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    • davecallahan's Profile Photo

by davecallahan Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 11:02 AM

has anyone heard the latest information about the installation of a walmart superstore in greece,ny? the rumor was that they were going to put one in near dewey avenue and english road.

1 Answer Aug 23, 2011 at 8:32 AM
    • Athens- weather

by Rosemary22 Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 6:02 PM

We are coming to Greece around the 9th of April .I am wondering what the weather will be like then. I do not suppose people swim that early on..Do people wear shorts at that time of year?

9 Answers Mar 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM
    • Cruising in Greece

by Rosemary22 Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 3:31 PM

We are coming to Greece in mid April and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a cruise line for a four day trip to the islands.

5 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 7:25 PM