change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LouiseTopp's Profile Photo

Sally Lunns

Bath Nov 30, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Is this far from the railway station please?

more
    • London Reconstructing of Big Ben

London Nov 27, 2016 at 11:14 PM

Hi all,
      I will be heading to London for the first time in Feb 2017.
      News had mention that the reconstructing of Big Ben will start in early 2017. The last news available was in April 2017 about the works. I have also read the FAQ at the parliament website but they do not really have an indicative date.
      Read that scaffolding will take 4-6 months to build. Not sure if the view in Feb will be much effected. Saw google images of the tower with scaffolding and it's not a very pretty sight. :(
      Anyone knows of any news of the work schedule or any comments much appreciated.

more
    • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

London Gatwick changes

London Nov 25, 2016 at 10:24 AM

I have posted this on the TRAVEL ALERTS section here on VT but don't know if there is any other place to post.

From the 25th January 2017
      These changes take place at London Gatwick
      British Airways will operate from South Terminal
      Easyjet and Virgin will operate from the North Terminal.

Found this when I tried to book parking at Gatwick's aiport and this warning came up.

Feel free to move to any appropriate section

more
    • TERMINAL TRANSFER

Heathrow Nov 24, 2016 at 2:05 AM

I am travelling from Delhi to Terminal2 I have to get my complete luggage and then go to Terminal 3 for check IS this possible or I have to get visa

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Bus service

Carlisle Nov 22, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Is there a bus service from Court Square ( or nearby ) to The Sands Centre ( or near ). I can't seem to find what I'm looking for on the internet

more
    • Scotlandsdave's Profile Photo

New Years Eve

London Dec 6, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Hi there, I am travelling to London over the new year with my Girlfriend. We've left it a bit last minute but we're wondering if anyone has any good suggestions on how to spend NYE. Whether that be a dinner and dance, street party, and kind of event really to make it a memorable new year? All suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

more
    • Leeds, Temple Newsam, where to stay

Leeds Nov 11, 2016 at 2:55 PM

I plan to drive from the Scottish Borders, stopping at Hadrian's Wall then to Leeds where I'd spend one night then visit Temple Newsam the following morning.

Can anyone recommend a pleasant b&b near TN?

Is Temple Newsam in the city, a suburb or rural area? I'd like to stay in a less populated area.

I haven't been able to learn much on the net. Is Wakefield convenient to TN?

Thanks!

more
    • Best area to stay

London Nov 17, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Which area is the best location and most convenient to stay? Traveling with my husband and 8 year old! Want to be somewhat close to all the sightseeing! TIA!

more
    • HelenBird1's Profile Photo

Best restaurants in Nottingham, near City of Caves

Nottingham Dec 5, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Hi!
      I'm planning a trip to Nottingham where I will show my friends the sandstone beauty, the City of Caves. Since we may spend there a lot of time, I need some recommendations on good cafes/restaurants/pubs near this attraction to have a dinner at. Where would you go? =) The cuisine doesn't matter, but the distance does (it should be near the City of Caves). I've found a list of restaurants at alltheviews.com/restaurants-... but still can't decide on a place to visit. Is Ibérico World Tapas really great?

more
    • Is this a good place to celebrate birthday in London?

London Dec 5, 2016 at 4:23 AM

Hi all,
      I'm new here and I hope you can help me with advice:
      Being studying various restaurant comparing sites (Tripadvisor, Michelin, Alltheviews...), I decided to try out Ye Olde Mitre Yelp and Tripadvisor estimate it pretty high (as I can judge from alltheviews.com/Ye-Olde-Mitr...), but I want a real person opinionб who has been there recently. I forgot to mention the reason - why I'm choosing a place to go out: we want to celebrate my father's bithday and he likes bars a lot. So, we need one with a good atmosphere.

So, is Ye Olde Mitre a good place to go to for a celebration?

more
    • Oyster or contactless

London Nov 20, 2016 at 10:39 AM

is there any advantage to buying the oyster cards or is using concatless cards just the same.

more
    • Best area to stay

London Nov 17, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Which area is the best location and most convenient to stay? Traveling with my husband and 8 year old! Want to be somewhat close to all the sightseeing! TIA!

more
    • brentdong's Profile Photo

Airside transit or visitor in transit visa or no visa requirement in heathrow airport?

Heathrow Dec 7, 2016 at 6:31 PM

Hi everybody, I am Brent, from Vietnam. Now Im living in Hungary and then I have resident permit of an EEA members (as Hungarian resident permit).
      In Jan 2017, my friend (Hungarian) and I (vietnamese, have an EEA resident permit) is going to travel to Vietnam by British Airways, in which we will transit in Heathrow Airport for about 5 hours. We are arriving to heathrow in terminal 3 and then departing in terminal 4. So please help us, in this case, do we need to apply for the airside transit visa or visiting in transit visa?

1. We have 2 ways ticket (go to vietnam and back to hungary)
      2. We are a Hungarian and Vietnamese (Have hungarian resident permit) and ofc valid passport and vietnamese visa.
      3. British airways has confirmed that our checked bags will be sent directly to the last destination.
      4. We have to change terminal in the Heathrow airport.

Thanks very much and best regard !!

more
    • Best transportation to Stonehenge and Glastonbury Tor

London Dec 5, 2016 at 9:14 AM

I will be visiting London for 3 days in March. I would like to take a day to visit Stonehenge and Glastonbury Tor (both in the same day).

I saw there was a tour offered that included them both, but they are only on Fridays, and unfortunately I will not be there at that time.

What is the best way to travel from London to these two sites? Rail? Bus? Some other way?

Thank you for any information.

more

The Royal Crescent

Bath Nov 30, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Hi is this museum easy to find from the railway station, also how much time does it take to get round?

more
    • Family attractions

London Nov 20, 2016 at 10:43 AM

I need to keep two young children and 3 young adults entertained.

I´ve book tussauds and the london eye. We are hoping to go to Winterwonderland and see Buckinhgam palace. Are there any must sees or child freindly activities.

more
    • Cheap accommodation near London

London Nov 24, 2016 at 11:47 AM

Hello! I'm travelling to London this Saturday, but I don't have a place to stay yet. I will be in London for 1 month and I was wondering if you recommend any location near London where it might be cheaper, or if you know of any Web page in which people offer rooms for short term accommodation. Thank you so much!

more
    • Flying.Scotsman's Profile Photo

Narrowboat Holidays on English canals.

England Dec 5, 2016 at 4:46 PM

Mrs Flying.Scotland and I are considering a one week canal boat holiday next August / September. We will both be 70, are reasonably fit, and want a trip that goes through small towns and villages with good canalside pubs and nice countryside too. Can anyone suggest what is their favourite canal trips and also any pointers for first time canal boaters. Thanks for any help you can give us. Bruce

more

Weatherspoons

Bath Nov 30, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Is there one in Bath please?

more
    • Luggage storage on departure day .

London Nov 21, 2016 at 7:50 PM

The accommodation we have booked dont have luggage storage facilities on our departure day. We check out at 10 and have a train booked for 4. I've checked at the train station and the cost is £87. ( 1 case and 6x Hand luggage) is this my only option? We were hoping to use our last day to visit winter wonderland .

more
    • visiting highclere castle from london

London Nov 18, 2016 at 2:11 PM

best way to get to HIghclere Castle from London. I was going to take a tour from London but they all include other stops for a full day. I'd just like to go to the castle and gardens. Any thoughts

more
    • baileypowell's Profile Photo

London & Ireland for 2 Weeks - Seeking Advice

London Nov 20, 2016 at 3:28 PM

My husband and I are thinking of doing this trip next summer (likely mid-July or early August).

We want to spend 2 weeks: 1 week in/around London then 1 week for Ireland including travel time.

We have lots we want to do in London - I am a huge British monarchy & literary history buff, plus we have some family in Suffolk so I feel like we have enough to occupy us there for a week. Then we were thinking of doing the rail & sail through Wales to Dublin and renting a car in Dublin to cruise around a bit for 5 days. We'd like to stay in Dublin a few nights, want to visit Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, maybe drive the Wild Atlantic Way, and stay in Galway as well. We'd then have to head back to London as I'm sure it will be cheaper to fly in/out of there.

Does this sound like a feasible trip? Any recommendations you can offer for the Ireland leg - that itinerary is just based on the very basic things I know about Ireland, obviously, so very open to hearing what you all think! Any suggestions for things to do in London, too, are appreciated.

We are planning on getting an airbnb outside the city centre for London and also wondering about affordability of lodgings in Dublin/Galway. Thanks!

more
    • London Travel

London Dec 3, 2016 at 7:49 PM

Hello Good Day. I am travelling to London for a day on 24th Dec. Can you please let me know:
      1. What ticket can I purchase for a days journey from Heathrow 5 to central London which would work on trains and buses for the day.
      2. Can I purchase the ticket at Heathrow Terminal 5
      3. How much will it cost and can i use credit card issued internationally.
      4.. Are there any timings restrictions for trains or buses as it is a Saturday and Christmas eve.
      Thank you for your help. Best Regards.

more
    • stella-artois's Profile Photo

Helpful advice

London Nov 26, 2016 at 10:08 AM

What is the least expensive and best time to try and send my parents to London?

more
    • Any suggestions

London Nov 18, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Im visiting London soon. We are a family of 7 , 4 kids 2 x19, 17, 8 and 7. We are staying on tower bridge road. Hopefully visiting London eye, buckingham palace, hyde park, Tower bridge and Tusaudes and hoping to see the sky gardens too.
      Can anyone offer local info on places to eat on tower bridge road. We´ll probablly need to be near the apartment early evening for the younger children.

Also is transport easy from tower bridge road into the centre ? Is it easy enough to get 2 x cabs to take us into the centre or will we need to get a bus to the local tube station.

Any info or tips will be muchly appreciated.

more

Popular Greater Manchester Travel Answer Locations

• GyuriFT's Profile Photo

Manchester long-term car parking, driving in UK with a "wrong" car

Manchester Aug 6, 2016 at 5:18 AM

I fly regularly to Texas. With a lot of electronics both way we strongly prefer non-stop flights.
      So far the DME-IAH flight of Singapore Air served us the best.

In their infinite wisdom Singapore Air changed their flights to Munch / from Munich and to Moscow / from Moscow so neither can be used.
      Instead, they fly now from Singapore to Houston via Manchester.

Questions:

- What is the best way to get from Alsace to Manchester by car?
      - My car is quite "wrong" for UK, even with the right-hand drive car it's a challenge for me to drive there. How to manage that?
      - How the channel - tunnel operations do work? I do have a Title and a Registration - but not the usual European paperwork, so the curb weight of the car is not indicated. Do I need to contact the manufacturer for the weight data or it is irrelevant on the ferry or the train?
      - Normally (at least in RU) it is not rude to ask (in advance!) the airbnb host to park the car on his/her premises (i.e. in the garden or private driveway) while I am in Texas for few weeks.
      How is it in UK? Is it rude?
      - What is the best area in Manchester which is good for the airport transportation (and probably leaving the car for few weeks safely)

Thanks

9 Answers Aug 9, 2016 at 3:19 AM
    • MightyMo41's Profile Photo

premier league match ticket

Manchester Jul 30, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Hello everyone

Would anyone suggest me a trusted website where i can buy a premier league match ticket?

Thanks

5 Answers Aug 3, 2016 at 12:56 PM
    • Manchester discount card

Manchester Jul 21, 2016 at 3:47 AM

Hi,
      Is theMANCHESTERcard.com discount card worth buying?
      Tommy

3 Answers Jul 27, 2016 at 1:17 AM
    • Cher29's Profile Photo

Travelling to Manchester- How to get there and what not to miss?

Manchester Jul 17, 2016 at 3:16 AM

So we will be going to Manchester from the 1-5 August. Here are a few questions. Thanks in advance for you answers! (P.s. I'm 20 years old and my brother's 17 years old. We will be travelling with our parents.)

- We need to travel from Manchester Airport to Manchester Piccadilly Station. We were considering using the Northern Railway. We are four adults with four large suitcases and four small hand luggages. Is it possible to carry these with us on the train?

- We will be staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton (near the Piccadilly station). What are some things that are not to miss in the centre? Like good restaurants and so forth.

- We will be renting a car, so it is possible to go further. We were planning in going Trafford Centre and Chester Zoo. Any other must visit places?

- We were thinking of stopping at Delamere and Blackemere Moss. Is that a good idea?

Thank you for reading and looking forward for you answers :)

9 Answers Jul 21, 2016 at 11:53 AM
    • stealthboi's Profile Photo

transportation (liverpool to manchester)

Manchester Jun 27, 2016 at 1:33 AM

hello all

i'll be coming in from liverpool and i really want to visit both old trafford stadium and etihad stadium. may i know the nearest station for the 2 stadiums? how do i go about it? i understand i can buy the tickets from thetrainline.com.

please advise

2 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 6:50 AM
    • Getting to Etihad Stadium

Oldham Jun 5, 2016 at 9:40 AM

Hi,

I'm staying in Beal Lane,Oldham and require to go to Etihad Stadium for the Stone roses on June 15th .Any suggestions on which is the easier a taxi or bus or tram......Cheers

6 Answers Aug 30, 2016 at 2:18 AM
    • Manchester in May wardrobe

Manchester Apr 26, 2016 at 9:24 PM

I am visiting Manchester in May next year. I know its not hot but wondering how wintery my wardrobe should be, As it is coming up to our Australian winter I will be buying my clothes soon. Is a long coat needed or just a jacket. Is it warm enough with just long sleeved tops or is another warm item needed on top. Thanks Sue

21 Answers Apr 27, 2016 at 5:40 PM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

bustickets

Manchester Apr 10, 2016 at 11:28 AM

Hi
      Is it possible to buy tickets on board the x50 bus? Or is there a maschine near Piccadilly gardens?
      Thanks ☺

1 Answer Apr 10, 2016 at 11:33 AM
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Textiles in Manchester/Stockport

Manchester Jan 19, 2016 at 9:13 AM

I will have a couple of days in Manchester and Stockport after a meeting and would like any recommendations for textile related museums and/or galleries in the area. Also, if you can recommend any good fibre shops, I would be delighted! :)

Many thanks

Jane

12 Answers Jan 21, 2016 at 7:08 AM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Recommend a restaurant for celebrating a birthday

Manchester Jan 18, 2016 at 10:48 PM

Hi
      We are celebrating a birthday in Manchester and would like to find a really good restaurant in walking distance from Piccadilly gardens. Any suggestions?

4 Answers Jan 19, 2016 at 8:28 AM
    • What can I do?..

Salford Dec 16, 2015 at 6:52 AM

I'm dropping my son off at the army barracks and have just over 2 hours before he's finished. Any suggestions of things to do locally between 7 and 9.30.
      Thanks

5 Answers Dec 16, 2015 at 3:06 PM
    • Dekeboo's Profile Photo

Bored of staying in

Manchester Oct 16, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Hi,

I'm in Manchester for a few days solo & after spending one night in the hotel I have decided I want to go out tonight.

The worst thing for me about solo travel is eating out & evenings. I hate it and as such tend to stay in and snack instead! :(

Well, I've decided it's a hurdle I need to get over and no time like the present!

So, Can any of you recommend a decent bar with a relaxed & friendly atmosphere? I just want to have a drink & people watch I guess.

13 Answers Oct 17, 2015 at 2:54 AM
    • Manchester-Lon-Mumbai connection

Manchester Oct 7, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Hi,
      I am travelling from Manchester,UK to Mumbai via London Heathrow. My flight is with BA throughout and my connecting flight is from Terminal 5 at Heathrow. I have about 1 hour between connections. Do I have to go through security screening again at Heathrow Terminal 5(where my flight from Manchester arrives) to connect with another BA flight from same terminal? I was told by the agent that my luggage will be transferred through to my final destination but I just forgot to ask about going through security screening at Heathrow. Any help is much appreciated.

17 Answers Dec 11, 2015 at 10:13 AM
    • Night out in Stockport

Stockport Aug 14, 2015 at 12:38 PM

I am visiting Stockport plaza Saturday night after that still want to go out any ideas I am 50!and I like soul and Motown music any ideas

• UK Transit Visa

Manchester Aug 3, 2015 at 9:55 PM

I have student visa of Sweden. I'm applying for UK transit visa. Just confused that if i get visa and go UK airport, immigration officer can make problem for me and will not let me allow to cross uk border controls. If i get visa, then my visa will be valid for 48 hours and i will be officially allowed to cross uk border controls. but just worried if immigration officer can make problem for me?

10 Answers Aug 4, 2015 at 6:46 AM
    • Car Hire Uk

Manchester May 29, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Flying into Manchester in September and departing Manchester end of December.Wanting to hire or aquire a car for 3 to 3.5 months.Any ideas on the cheapest way to do this?Thanks.

5 Answers May 30, 2015 at 4:23 PM
    • AHembree's Profile Photo

Places to stay between the airport and the stadium

Manchester Apr 18, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Hey all,
      I am planning a trip to bring my son to watch a Liverpool match, and we will be flying into the Manchester airport. I would like to find a reasonably priced hotel located between the two places. We are from the US, so I don't know anything about the area.

20 Answers Sep 1, 2015 at 11:49 PM
    • Manchester Airport Terminal 1 - Short Stay Car Park

Manchester Apr 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Hi,

I'm going traveling in a few weeks and my parents want to drop me off and come into the terminal to make sure i'm checked in all right. I was just wondering about parking.

I've read about the multi storey and that being the best option, but how & where do you go about paying? especially as they'll only be parked for 30mins - 1hour.

Complete novice to this sort of thing. I'm normally just dropped off and that's that. So any help will be more than appreciated

Thanks

3 Answers Apr 13, 2015 at 6:56 AM
    • Bus service 18 at Manchester airport

Manchester Mar 28, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Hi, which airport terminal is bus service 18 located at? I am taking this bus to Sale Metrolink station. And at the airport, where can I purchase wayfarer tickets?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2015 at 6:54 PM
    • sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

in Manchester for 4 nights

Manchester Feb 1, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Hi we will be in Manchester in April for 4 nights we will be arriving on Easter Monday late afternoon we are mixed group of adults and teenagers with the youngest being 14 year old football/dancing/shopping mad girl. We will be staying out at Salford quays basically because I know this area reasonably well and we plan on spending lots of time in the Trafford/Salford quays area. As yet nothing is set in stone other than the hotel and we don't mind travelling into city centre from Salford Quays on the tram its one of the highlights for one of the party and are I'm well aware of the arguments for and against staying in the city centre but what can I say I like the quays area and have stayed at a few different hotels in this area and ten - twenty minutes travelling on a tram is really not an issue for us.

I should state two of the party have learning disabilities so looking for lots of different suggestions on things we can do other than museums and shopping. Id spend the entire time in the various museums lol but that's just me. One of the party quite likes trailing around the museums, one is indifferent and the 14 year old attention drifts if she spends more than ten minutes doing anything

our plans so far and this is no particular order is this

One day would be spent
      old Trafford tour (they all football daft Im indifferent to be honest and I'd rather go to the city ground but was told no)
      imperial war museum well you know we have to .
      lowery outlet village and walk over for a look at media city uk (maybe not sure yet)
      and also a trip to the cinema in the evening (either this day or the day we arrive)

another day
      would be spent in the city centre
      we will be going to the corrie tour (I know I know but we are all corrie fans)
      museum of science and industry (how long should we plan to spend here I was thinking 2 hours)
      other than that suggestions of other things we could do in the city centre also I been looking at the shuttle bus that goes between the various places in city centre are these really free??? Yes I know it says it on the website but coming from an area of the country where they would charge you for thinking about getting on a bus if they could get away with it Im just making sure I did not misread this piece of information.

the third day
      we would be planning on going to the Trafford centre
      while at the Trafford centre we would be doing some shopping and also bowling at namcos (keeping the bowling mad boys happy).

so what you all think and suggestions of other things we could do alterations we could make btw we wont be doing the Lowry :-( I've been before and I don't think anyone else in the group would get anything out of it.

I have been looking on this site and others for ideas but it mostly seems to be museum type activities not sure how two of the party would cope with a whole trip trailing around the museums and shops. So any suggestions for activities that are not museums or museums that are mostly all interactive and good fun

13 Answers Apr 18, 2015 at 2:44 AM
    • April in Manchester

Manchester Jan 11, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Hi, i put up a post last wk and after some feedback i redo back my itinerary . Need your views and advice if there is any. I decided to stay in Manchester for my whole trip there plus rent a car for transportation.
      1st day - Reach about noon. Check in hotel. Maybe check out nearby area
      2nd day - Drive up to Buxton, Castleton and Harthesage for country sightseeing. If time permit drive to Sheffield.
      3rd day - Need your view is it possible to drive down to London make a day trip then evening drive up back to Manchester. Or should i just take the train to London ( but the tickets are expensive) if not, any suggestion where i can head to for sightseeing & shopping apart from Manchester
      4th day - Old Trafford tour & explore Manchester
      5th day - Matchday (Manutd vs Mancity) since most likely it be push to Sunday.
      Questions:
      - Hows the traffic in Manchester, Sheffield & Buxton
      -Any road or peak period i should avoid driving
      -Matchday (should i drive)
      - Weather in Manchester (April)
      -Shopping tips in Manchester
      -Any advice applicable to this trip.

9 Answers Jan 14, 2015 at 8:51 AM
    • Watch Manutd match (vs Liverpool) and Old Trafford tour

Manchester Dec 30, 2014 at 4:30 AM

Hi, me & my wife are Manutd fans from Singapore. We planning visit UK nxt March 2015 and Manchester is a must stop for us. We travelling between 19th - 26th March and I realised that its Liverpool vs Manutd (21-03-15) at Anfield.
      (1) Where can I buy the match day tickets ? The official website needs to ballot and i'm scared that we won't get the tickets there. I have read some forum recommending to buy it online but some say to be careful of scam.
      (2) Any budget hotel or inn which is nearby Old Trafford. We arriving on Thurs (19th) so thought of going Old Trafford tour nxt day (Fri - 20th) followed by watching matchday football nxt day (Sat -21st)
      (3) Since its away matches at Anfield, how long the journey from Manchester to Anfield and what mode of public transport should i take.
      (4) Is it safe for us tourist to travel away to Anfield .. haha
      Hope to get some helpful tips here.
      Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Jan 1, 2015 at 1:40 AM
    • nightclubs in wigan

Wigan Nov 28, 2014 at 3:33 PM

what was the nightclub called that was near what was intro agency?? if u went through the ally way to wallpaper suppiles it was on your right hand side.

1 Answer Nov 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM
    • Walking distance?

Manchester Sep 17, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Hi - can we walk from long stay (outdoor ) car park for T1/3 at Manchester airport to Bewleys hotel also onsite?
      Thanks!
      Regards
      Hodgsons

5 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 7:49 AM
    • svetlanaM1's Profile Photo

Manchester Airport

Manchester Aug 3, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Hello, Friends! My aircraft is to land at 16-30. I'll need to pass the passport control and take my trunk away then. I'am going to buy 18-00-hour Nothernrail ticket to Edinburgh. Is it 1h and 30mins enough to catch this train?

Thanks in advance.

Sveta

5 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 2:03 PM
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Bredbury Hall Hotel and Country Club

Stockport Jun 2, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Some years back I often stayed at Bredbury Hall. The main question: is it still the weekend hot spot in the "Club" that it used to be? And the patrons, are they still good? Also, looking at their website would indicate the it has been overall ungraded overall, has it been? All input on the recent (last couple of years) situation at Bredbury are appreciated. Thanks, Chuck

3 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 2:42 AM
    • distance in miles

Manchester Mar 28, 2014 at 11:54 AM

how far is wythenshaw forum from piccadilly train station in miles in a taxi how much should it coszt

3 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • coronation street

Manchester Mar 17, 2014 at 3:35 PM

how long does it take to get to coronation street from manchester piccadilly.how much in a taxi.

4 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 5:26 PM
    • Blahnix's Profile Photo

Terminal 1 or 3

Manchester Mar 13, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Hi, Does anyone know which terminal in Manchester airport I would leave from this coming Saturday, flying to Lyon, France.
      My booking confirmation states T.3 but the reminder email I received states T.1 which leaves me confused.
      I have looked on the site and it states T.3. I have tried to telephone but after holding for 20 minutes had to give up holding so, please, please if anyone has flown to France from Manchester airport recently, with easyJet please ease my mind and let me know ASAP.
      Many thanks

10 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 10:44 AM
    • SusanfromCanada's Profile Photo

Transportation and attractions in Manchester?

Manchester Mar 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Hello,
      After we get off the train at Manchester, Picadilly, how far is it to the set of Coronation Street and what type of transportation do you recommend to get there? Do you recommend certain attractions as must see in Manchester?

20 Answers Apr 28, 2016 at 12:10 AM