change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• IceCurler's Profile Photo

Anyone familiar with Blowout Cameras on W 6th Street near Avenue U?

by IceCurler Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 11:49 AM

I'm hoping someone in the area could tell me if Blowout Cameras which lists itself as being at 2085 West 6th Street Brooklyn, NY 11223 is a legitimate business. They may just be having trouble with their website and phones, but I placed an order online with them on Friday and 1) the charge has not shown up on my card yet, and this is Tuesday, 2) they haven't responded to eMail sent from their website, 3) they haven't responded to voice mail left at their 800 number. I looked for a VT member living in the area as my own Brooklyn friend is away on a cruise, but didn't see anyone in the area who showed up logged line this year.
      I'm going on a land/sea trip to Asia for about a month next week and was trying to get this camera in hand for the trip, but now I'm also worried about my financial info being out there when I'm not quite as able to monitor it. Thanks. I'd appreciate anything anyone can find -- maybe someone could try a drive-by (I believe it is just off Avenue U per GoogleMaps.)
      Today, I read "They don't answer their phone, and in an attempt to avoid contact, they have not registered their correct contact information with their domain name registrar. Also, they just opened a new site which is a clone of" on (couldn't find anything about them when I made the order), so I'm getting quite concerned. Thanks again.

10 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 8:36 AM