VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Granville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• theyogamama's Profile Photo

Car Rental

Paris Jan 25, 2017 at 3:02 PM

I want to visit Auver Sur Oise when I am in Paris next time (April) and was thinking I might rent a car to drive there and back. I think there is only one train in and one train out per day (direct on weekends). What location would be the best to rent the car so that I can avoid driving through the streets of Paris? I don't mind taking the metro to get to the car rental place, I just want to find a location on the outskirts of Paris in the direction of Auver Sur Oise. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Tourcoing Ouigo station to Centre of Lille

Lille Feb 1, 2017 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to get from the Ouigo station at Tourcoing to the centre of Lille
      thanks

more
    • Christjj's Profile Photo

Shall we go to Granville or Caen if we have 24 hours only?

by Christjj Online Now Oct 26, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Will travel to Normandy at the and of Dec. We will take the train to Leisieux stay for a night and travel to Mont St Michael's for another night. Will have a extra day. Wonder if we shall go to Granville or Caen. My concerns are
      1. Will most places in the places there be closed around 28-30Dec?
      2. Can we go around by public transport or walking?

2 Answers Oct 31, 2015 at 8:26 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Bus service to Dol or St Malo ?

by alectrevor Online Now May 20, 2015 at 4:55 AM

I have ressently been to Jersey and Normandy France, my next holiday I hope to do is Guernsey and more of northern France. A problem that I ve come up against is the bus service St Malo or Dol to Granville. When I search for bus it only comes up with train, of which there are very few, could you please tell me how to get from Granville/Dol/ St Malo by bus. Thanks.

4 Answers May 21, 2015 at 2:25 AM
    • supermarkets in Granville

by Pidge54 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 10:11 AM

where are the Supermarkets in Granville and any open on Sunday?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 1:13 AM
    • SFHulaGIrl's Profile Photo

Taxi Info

by SFHulaGIrl Online Now Apr 27, 2006 at 4:57 PM

In July, I will be taking a train from Paris towards Granville, exiting at Briouze. Will there be taxis available at this train station? Also, is it far to Mont St. Michel from there?