change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mestia to Ushguli transports

Georgia Sep 10, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Hey guys, need your advice.
      We are a couple doing the Mestia to Ushguli trek on the 23 to 27 of September. But we got screwed with the flights we wanted to catch to Mestia.
      So we land in Tbilisi on the 22, missing the night train, so we'll catch the morning marshutka and start the trek the next day probably? (other suggestions?) so we finish it on the 27 early morning in Ushgulii and we need to be at Tbilisi by 23:00 PM the same day. What's the best way?
      I don't want to rush the 3rd day and skip the 4th just to somehow catch the night train a day before....but I do want to find a proper way to get to Tbilisi the same day for the flight back home..
      advices???
      thanks all,
      Amir

more
    • zone_de_guerre's Profile Photo

Arriving late in Tbilisi

T'bilisi Sep 19, 2016 at 5:58 AM

Hi all I arrive at 3am in Tbilisi in December so its going to be freezing! Does anyone know of any accommodation that I could check into that early in the morning? I have booked accommodation but despite repeated attempts at e mailing and calling I have had no success in getting an answer as no one responds!

more
    • fionaglasgow's Profile Photo

Kutaisi to Vardzia

K'ut'aisi Sep 11, 2016 at 8:00 AM

Looking for advice about options for travelling by public transport or budget tour in October from Kutaisi to Vardzia returning to Kutaisi either the same day or with an overnight stay. Please can anyone give me advice?

more