Gokarna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel itenary from mumbai

Mumbai May 12, 2016 at 4:19 AM

I want to travel from Mumbai-Kolhapur-Pandharpur in one stretch please suggest me a good itenary for two days I need to take my family especially my grandfather and grandmother who are above 60 so please suggest accordingly.

more
    • karan_14's Profile Photo

travel buddies

Leh May 27, 2016 at 5:40 AM

any couples going leh by road may join me i m planning in 1st june.We are two couples

more
    • Madurai Trip

Kodaikanal May 22, 2016 at 2:20 AM

Can I make a visit to Madurai and back in a day

more
    • jeep drivers

India May 14, 2016 at 7:13 PM

going for a trip to rishikesh india looking for driver not expensive we are 4

7-10 days

more
    • Family Hotel near beach

Goa May 14, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Please suggest some good budget hotel from which we can have a sea view. As we are reaching in night at airport, so we decided to directly go to hotel and sleep. But I want my family to see beach in morning as soon as we get up. We will be staying for 3 nights in Goa, so please suggest some family freindly itinerary. Thanks.

more
    • Deep85's Profile Photo

Do I need transit visa at Dhaka airport

Kolkata (Calcutta) May 13, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Hi everyone!

I am an Indian and resident of Oman. I booked a flight from Oman (Muscat) to Dhaka and Dhaka to India, Kolkata (4 hours transit) with two different ticket in different airlines. Kindly guide me with following:
      1. Do I need a transit visa at Dhaka airport. If yes then, is it available on arrival for an Indian?
      2. Is it ok to travel with a check-in bag as well? Because I need to collect that at Dhaka then board again in for next flight.

Thanks in advance.
      Regards,
      Deep.

more
    • Please help us with itinerary.

India May 12, 2016 at 5:14 AM

Hello everyone,

Please help me with my itinerary by considering the following points.

We are two male friends(age 21) from Hyderabad

Our Budget is 15,000 each/-(total of 30,000).

We never been to north India. But now we are planning to go for Mata Vaishno Devi darshan. But after darshan, we are excited to go some wonderful places in north India in our budget zone. After looking at all these forums, we are thinking about Katra - Dharamshala - Mcleodganj(Triund trek) - Delhi(for sight-seeing ). We selected these places because these are the common places which are listed as budget and best places by some good amount of websites.

We are planning to start on June 6th around, but no time constraint....I mean to say that we can finish our tour whenever we want, since we are on break period from college.

We have to start from Hyderabad. Hyderabad to Delhi (train fare 1000 each), Delhi to Katra (Bus fare 1000 each), expenses in Katra assuming as 2000 each for food, room and all. So basically by the time we finish Mata darshan we will spend 4000 in total for each.

So 15,000(Actual total budget) - 4,000(total budget by the end of Mata darshan) = 11,000 each (22,000 in total) would be the amount left with us from Katra. Here we have to take 1000 each(2000) for our return train fare from Delhi to Hyderabad.

So we would have 20000 in total for both of us to spend between Katra to Delhi. Can anyone please help us, by planning our itinerary in our budget by considering all the above points.

Sorry for a long question, as I mentioned before, we never been to North India before, So I want to ask the question in detail so that people can help us in a better way. If you feel our budget is tight, you can cut down the places

more
    • Bus from panjim to madgaon railway station frequency

Panaji May 3, 2016 at 2:40 AM

wts about frequency of buses from panjim to madgaon railway station

more
    • What is the quantity of olive oil I can bring from Italy to India (In check -in-baggage)?

Bangalore May 25, 2016 at 4:04 AM

As you aware in India the Olive oil is very costly and in Italy it is very less, So I plan to carry 5 liters of olive oil while going to India.

Is it possible to carry this much olive oil in my check in baggage also, is this can be included in the alcohol (allowable limit is 2 liters) or excluded???

please help me to find the answer for this issue. thanks a lot for your help in advance. have a great day

more
    • shared cab katra to srinagar 14july2016

Jammu May 22, 2016 at 11:36 AM

I will be in Katra - Vaishno devi on this 13July with my wife.
      Moving to Srinagar next day - 14July.
      Looking for people to share the cab expense to Srinagar.
      Post here if your schedule matches.

more
    • sureshq's Profile Photo

Manali - Leh - Kargil - Srinagar

Manali May 4, 2016 at 8:50 AM

Which is the best time to travel Manali - Leh - Kargil - Srinagar by BUS ? Is it possible?

Also need advice about bus route, bus travel and bus agencies.

Thx,
      SURESH

more
    • Chandigarh to Leh?

Leh May 1, 2016 at 2:57 AM

I stay in mumbai. I will be catching a train for chandigarh on 1st july and will reach chadigarh the other day evening. Can anyone please tell how can I rech Skara, leh from there? And also do I need to book any of the bus tickets in advance?

more
    • Must See Places in Goa with Family

Goa May 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

We are coming on June 24. We are group of 10 people including 2 kids. This is first time in Goa. Firstly, Please suggest a good budget hotel which should be near to beach, like we can have a sea view as we wake up. The place should be not be much crowded but should be family freindly. We are staying there for 4 days, so what are the must see places, especailly where the Kids enjoy. Thanks

more
    • Require to know Good Decent Hotels at Karol Bhag Delhi

Delhi May 2, 2016 at 10:17 PM

We want to travel to Delhi n stay at Karol bhag, require to now some good decent hotels at Karol bhag centrally location not very far from airport ( 10-15 km ok ) and shopping area. Most importantly reasonable priced and may be with drop at Airport

kindly suggest ...

more
    • From Kolkata to New Delhi

India May 28, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Hello,

I am from Kolkata. I want to stay there for a month. Initially I would put myself up in a hotel but eventually I would like to buy a rented apartment/flat or a mid-level room with toilet for starters. I plan to stay around the Connaught place area but I dunno the area well; I have been to Rajiv Chowk (metro) but that's about it.

I need to know the general rate of house rentals there (Connaught place), whether government-run hotels are available at Connaught place (they are usually cheaper than private hotels), what is the general auto fare for short distances (like, from Connaught place to Patel chowk), where can I get good quality beef in Delhi, etc. My budget for hotel is 600 INR per night and for rented apartments 10k-12k INR per month. Let me know if these budgets are realistic. Any help you can offer is deeply appreciated.

I would also like to know where I can get good bargains in terms of raw veggies/fruits, clothes, computer gadgets and pre-cooked meals, etc. ;-)

BTW, can you please tell how much it cost to get to Connaught place from the airport?

Thanks.

more
    • Help!! Girls in India

India May 4, 2016 at 1:14 AM

Hi everyone,

It's my friend and I's first day in Delhi and so far it's been pretty scary!!

Is anyone around to possibly meet up with us in Delhi today or Agra tomorrow/day after?

Even any tips on booking trains and what not would be fantastic. We're so out of our comfort zone.

Thanks all!

more
    • xampaio's Profile Photo

electronic visa to india

India May 27, 2016 at 1:21 PM

We are travelling on August to India. Many countries can apply and e-visa directly to the embassy since August 2015. According to the information, Spain can do it. does anyone do it? I did it always through an agency and it's very expensive. I will like to know the opinion of other travelers that they did it.

more
    • singhsomen's Profile Photo

10-11 days road trip starting from Manali

Ladakh Range May 5, 2016 at 11:28 PM

I and one of my frn are planning to visit Ladakh some time June end or July 1st week for 10-11 days. We will be starting from Delhi. Delhi to Manali by Volvo and then Manali to Leh by SUV. Any suggestions for places to visit and any travel agents you may suggest are most welcome. So far we are planning to see following places :
      Nubra Valley, Pangaong Tso, Tso Kar, Tso Miriri (not sure yet)

and while traveling back and forth we might stay at following places:
      Key long, Jispa, Sarchu.

One way flight from Leh to Delhi were coming very expensive (min 12-14k per person) so we have decided to do Manali-Leh-Manali.Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Manipulating original price tag

Varkkala May 2, 2016 at 11:29 AM

I went to this shop sea rock in Varkala beach which is near to coffee temple café and close to Helipad in Varkala Trivandrum district -695141 Kerala state. In India I have known that every product is selled in M.R.P(Maximum Retail Price) But here the price of these product are been manipulated by their own price by putting a barcode label over it and they are charging double than the actual price which is really unfair and when I asked about it they started to abuse me. They said buy if you want we didn’t call you .This is how it works They are charging 100 to 150 rupees more than the actual price . Even they charge 5Rs extra for water, Kwalityicecream they charge 50Rs when the actual price is 30Rs.all food items they are charge 100Rs to 150Rs extra for Cashew, Dates, pista etc………. The cosmetic are also priced double than the actual price

I am an Indian maybe these shops are open for foreign customers who come for short period.But still it is against the law.

more
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

clothing and foot gear

Delhi May 7, 2016 at 6:38 PM

Hi,

I will be in Delhi 9/22-10/2. I see it's hot, but the online weather prediction tables I've looked at show immense rain in September, but little in October. I'll be traveling on the cusp, so to speak. Any suggestions of what to wear? Light clothing of course, and I want to cover myself as I will be walking about most of the day. I will hydrate myself intermittently.

This will be vacation for me so casual is fine. I will bring a small umbrella. What about a rain poncho? What about just getting wet? I come from Southern California and have hear of "rain", and even seen it in films! :-) In all seriousness, in Los Angeles, 5 minutes after it rains, the sun appears and dries it out and you would never know it had rained. I suspect India has the more lingering kind. I've never been to a really humid climate.

What about foot wear? I want to bring comfortable walking shoes, but are they going to be too hot, and are they just not suitable for the rain? I'm not a big sandal fan since they are not normally reinforced and good for long distance walking.

I plan not to die walking about most of the day. I hope that will be the case, if I plan well.

Thanks!

more
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

Day trip from Delhi to Jaipur

Delhi Apr 30, 2016 at 2:13 PM

Hello everyone,

Still deciding on day trips. Everyone approves of Udaipur, but suggests I stay several days. That is something I have to think about. I am sure it is worth it, but I would like to spend less time traveling between places and switching sleeping accommodations. I understand, as well that there is no night train from Udaipur to Delhi.

With that in mind, what do you all think of A day trip to Jaipur? Can I do that in a day? It is not as far. Are their night trains back and forth for Jaipur?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again.

more
    • Bangalore to Gokarna for New Year's eve

by Sashdude Online Now Dec 14, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Hello Friends .. Myself and a friend of mine are planning to go to Gokarna for New Year's celeb.

Appreciate if fellow mates can tell me which is the best route tat will cover important spots on the way along the coastal side.

We are planning to leave from Bangalore by car on 28th Morning .. anyone interested can join us as well.

Cheers !!

1 Answer Dec 14, 2015 at 3:47 AM
    • Find Krishna adress and a chemical adress

by piouty Online Now May 31, 2006 at 7:52 AM

Hello,
      I would like to know the name and the adress(and phone it's possible) from the taylor Krishna in Gokarna and a too the name and the adress (and phone it's possible)from a chemical who live in Gokarna because I would like to buy goods.
      Thank's by advance

1 Answer May 31, 2006 at 9:20 AM