Goa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do outside Goa?

by TravelSue1 Online Now 14 hours ago

I have a couple of days to see the sites around Goa (away from the beach). Any tips on where I could travel?

1 Answer 6 hours ago
    • Need to rent an apartment for two months

by pussmun Online Now Nov 29, 2016 at 4:56 AM

Hi!

We are a Swedish family coming to goa in early February 2017. We would like to rent an apartment to stay in for two months. We would like the apartment to be air-conditioned. Any help with this is very much appreciated.

/ Best regards, Hakan Gleissman with family

3 Answers Nov 30, 2016 at 9:22 AM
    • looking for a room in a sharing basis

by goatripdec2016 Online Now Oct 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM

Hi,
      I booked 1 room for 3 people in goa from 26th Dec 2016 to 1st Jan 2017.
      I need 2 more people in sharing basis.
      If Anyone looking for a room in a sharing basis, contact me in the id
      goatripdec2016atgmaildotcom
      Pay the rent in sharing basis when you checkin.

4 Answers Oct 16, 2016 at 4:00 AM
    • where all the hippies are gone

by anandraju Online Now Sep 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM

where are all the hippies gone , i first travelled to goa in the year i think around 1993 and i continued it till 2000 we used to visit in the month of december for christmas and new year but in 2000 i saw tht all the parties were commercialized and more indian tourists were to be seen from 2000, since then the hippies were marginalised, and after that whenever i visited goa i hardly noticed any hippies , very few were there because of the influx of indian tourists i think these hippies moved away from goa , though i heard about goa that in the 1980s many europeans visits goa, and they resides at anjuna and wagator beaches, and heard that in particular beach they stay nude at that time , and they smoke marijuana hashish charas and ganja,but when i started going to goa i never saw any one who were bathing nude or anyone nude resting on the beaches, but ya i saw many women's who were taking rest without bra on the beaches, they used to enjoy the noon at the beaches and the whole entire night they used to spend in acid parties which they used to call , and whole night they used to smoke marijuana and dancing continuously till morning, and i too used to enjoy with them with some of my friends and we felt like heaven in goa, it was an unforgettable moments in my life which i spend in goa along with my friends with the original hippies, and they were very lovely people , they never got involved in any crimes or never disturbed anyone they just loved their lives and they lived their lives as they want without disturbing anyone,and i think they were not commercialized people , when we made some hippie friends and asked them how they survive here they used to tell that they worked for six months in their home country and other six months they stayed in goa enjoying their lives in goa, because they told me that here in goa its very cheap and in europe it is very costly so they choose goa for entertainment and for peace, in those days very few indians used to travel in that beaches particularly anjuna and wagator beaches were full of europeans and the whole surroundings were mostly europeans , very few indians were to be seen in these beaches and hardly any indian were to be seen in acid parties which used to start at 12 am, so very few indians were to be seen but we were regular we used to hunt for this parties by riding our byces in the villages and we used to find acid parties mostly in anjuna and wagator , some of the famous place where these parties were in hill top , bamboo forest, disco valley , nine bar , prem bar, shore bar, and many but i don't remember all the names but this names were very popular at that time, though we visited continuously for 7 years but we never saw goa other than these 2 beaches , most of the time we spend sleeping in the day time and we used to spend our whole night in the parties drinking and dancing , but recently i visited goa again in 2002 and i saw very few europeans were there though there were night parties but there was no charm without hippies in tht parties, and recently when i visited in 2013 and 2015 i saw that most of the europeans left goa and the hippie culture is finished in goa and now a days a few russians are to be seen in morjim beach and arambol beach and baga anjuna and wagator beaches are infuxed with inidan tourists , and the charm of goa is finished , its no more paradise or heaven without the hippies.

3 Answers Sep 11, 2016 at 5:00 AM
    • need travel buddy

by nizam007 Online Now Aug 24, 2016 at 2:09 AM

am nizam 30 year from india kerala planning to go goa this week any one can join......

2 Answers Aug 25, 2016 at 3:30 AM
    • Goa in september

by Tamara.alrefai Online Now Aug 23, 2016 at 2:50 AM

I have already planned a trip to goa this September 9th, now that I am reading about the weather I am afraid we won't be able to swim and explore the restaurants shops and culture due to the weather! Am panicking should I cancel my trip??

Thank you

9 Answers Aug 25, 2016 at 4:31 AM
    • where to stay

by nicolteresa Online Now Aug 21, 2016 at 11:25 PM

Hi all!

I’m thinking of planning a trip to Goa for a (much-needed) holiday. Can anyone help me out with the best resorts/ time of year to travel? I’m hoping to soak up a bit of sun, explore the cultural attractions and do a little shopping. I’ve heard there are some absolute steals in Goa! Also, if anyone has a rough idea on prices (transport, food etc.) that’d be really helpful too. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2016 at 12:40 PM
    • Searching for Villas,Bunglaws,Homestays,Individual houses,Apartments for our Trip

by janarthanangv19 Online Now Aug 18, 2016 at 9:51 PM

Dear VT,

We are 8 Members (Men) from Chennai (South India) coming to Goa on January 07 2017.Our Check in would be on January 07 and check out will Jan 12(Total 5 Nights),We are looking for best and cheap accommodation in Villas,Bunglaws,Guest houses,Individual house,homestays in North goa.We looking only for Entire property or individual which is attached to resorts or hotels also.So I kindly request you all to provide me the best details or reference for our stay.

3 Answers Sep 27, 2016 at 10:38 PM
    • Easiest way to reach ginger tree beach resort

by dip3406 Online Now Aug 2, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Hi this is Deepak. I have booked ginger tree beach resort , situated on condolim - calangute road for 12 to 15 Aug. Would like to know the easiest and cheapest way to reach there. And guide me how to plan a trip for above mentioned span.
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 9, 2016 at 1:13 AM
    • wanna play golf at Anjuna Beach, Goa !

by anshumanjain Online Now Jul 21, 2016 at 1:55 PM

hi, I was wondering if you could help me with this - i'm going to be at Anjuna Beach Goa from the 23rd to the 26th of July, that is i'm going to be reaching day after tomorrow and I was wondering if its possible to play golf somewhere close ( say at half an hour's drive ) to Anjuna Beach .. if you are not online right now, kindly mail me sometime tomorrow at anshumanjain2012@gmail.com

3 Answers Aug 9, 2016 at 1:31 AM
    • Goa Psy Trance this weekend

by wolrdhopper Online Now Jul 17, 2016 at 9:04 AM

I have the opportunity to come to Goa on friday to sun this week and am a Psy Trance follower. Can anyone help with a venue in Goa this weekend?

Please

3 Answers Jul 18, 2016 at 3:15 AM
    • Family Hotel near beach

by MunishK Online Now May 14, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Please suggest some good budget hotel from which we can have a sea view. As we are reaching in night at airport, so we decided to directly go to hotel and sleep. But I want my family to see beach in morning as soon as we get up. We will be staying for 3 nights in Goa, so please suggest some family freindly itinerary. Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 5:00 AM
    • Must See Places in Goa with Family

by MunishK Online Now May 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

We are coming on June 24. We are group of 10 people including 2 kids. This is first time in Goa. Firstly, Please suggest a good budget hotel which should be near to beach, like we can have a sea view as we wake up. The place should be not be much crowded but should be family freindly. We are staying there for 4 days, so what are the must see places, especailly where the Kids enjoy. Thanks

5 Answers Jun 4, 2016 at 3:48 AM
    • Adventurous sports in Nov??

by sundarmp56 Online Now Apr 13, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Im planning to go to GOA in the month of november. Will the adventurous water sports be there in that month??
      Scuba diving
      Rafting
      Water skiing
      para sailing
      water bike
      snorkelling
      and etc.. Could anyone help me on this

1 Answer Apr 14, 2016 at 4:00 AM
    • need company

by kurious.traveller Online Now Apr 12, 2016 at 11:08 AM

hi everyone
      i'll be travelling to goa on 21st april.
      would like to meet someone who could also give me company for travelling in north goa.

3 Answers Apr 12, 2016 at 10:29 PM
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Buses Airport to Panaji(Panjim)

by worksopian Online Now Apr 6, 2016 at 1:26 AM

Where can i get a bus from the airport or nearby to Panaji.

Is this a Kadamba bus?

I am confused as I have heard two different stories.
      One says go from outside the airport then change in Vasco.
      The other says there is a stand 800 m from the airport where I can get one direct(as indicated on Kadema website)

Does this end up at the Kadamba depot?

Thanks

Ian

2 Answers Apr 6, 2016 at 11:02 AM
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Malaria prevention

by worksopian Online Now Mar 30, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Are malaria injections reccomended for North Goa in early june?

10 Answers Apr 4, 2016 at 12:32 PM
    • Searching new frndz

by Prashu Online Now Mar 29, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Need a group to join in for the Goa around 13 th f April

3 Answers Apr 3, 2016 at 11:29 PM
    • travel to goa after midnight

by erabhisharma23 Online Now Mar 23, 2016 at 4:43 PM

I will be departing from GOA airport at 6 AM with my lady friend, Is it safe to travel from north goa to airport after midnight, say at around 2 AM?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2016 at 4:18 PM
    • Need some one to travel with.

by Jeet_9 Online Now Mar 12, 2016 at 6:36 AM

Hiiii, I'm planning for a goa trip but I'm alone and I don't like to travel alone I need a buddy who can give me a nice company, I will travel in the month of March 2016.

3 Answers Mar 12, 2016 at 6:44 PM
    • if u want to change after the swim to visit the church, is there a place

by mitaroy Online Now Mar 4, 2016 at 7:04 AM

if u want to change afer the swim to visit the church...is there a place

2 Answers Apr 29, 2016 at 12:16 AM
    • Accommodation advice please

by Donmax Online Now Feb 20, 2016 at 1:54 PM

Hi, I will be flying to Goa with my boyfriend from 10 Apr 16 for 12 nights and I was hoping for some insight from people who have been recently. We are looking at spending a week in the South then moving North (or vise versa) for a week. We both have quite busy jobs in the UK so we're not keen on moving too much so hoping we can find a good base in each district and hire scooters to explore. Is this viable or are the districts larger than I imagine?
      Looking at Palolem South then maybe Vagator/Anjuna/Baga in the North. Any opinions on these locations would be great? We're both early 30s and like a good drink and some fun but also want to chill out, do day trips and don't want to be surrounded by drunk teenagers all the time.
      Final question and my main concern: do we need to book accommodation at this time of year? I've heard that many of the places are not advertised on the Internet and actually we'd be better off looking around on arrival? I don't want to turn up and end up with nothing appropriate left. We're looking at beach hut type accommodation with some character just slightly better than budget. Thanks in advance for any advice.

2 Answers Mar 3, 2016 at 1:19 AM
    • Tanjavd's Profile Photo

Mumbai to Goa - flight or taxi??

by Tanjavd Online Now Feb 20, 2016 at 12:21 PM

What is the easiest way to travel from Mumbai to Goa? Reason I ask is because Mumbai hotel taxi to airport is more than 1 hour + 1 hour check-in before flight + 1 hour flight + 1 hour to Goa hotel. Isn't a taxi direct from Narriman Point to Candolim easier?

Thanks
      Tanja

3 Answers Feb 22, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Top sites to visit in Goa

by Tanjavd Online Now Feb 19, 2016 at 10:33 PM

In April we are spending 5 days in Goa for a relaxing chilling quickie holiday. What are the main things we have to see or visit or do?
      Please also advise main markets for clothes, where the locals shop, spices, etc.

Thanks
      Tanja

3 Answers Feb 20, 2016 at 4:42 PM
    • vimal_phobos's Profile Photo

Meet friends

by vimal_phobos Online Now Feb 12, 2016 at 12:37 PM

Hi All,
      i am vimal travelling to goa on 13-17 march from Mauritius island.
      Want to meet group of friends to spend holidays during my stay.
      Looking for: club..pub...rave..trance music..seaside...ear..drink..sight seeing..visits..cycling.swimming
      thx for helping
      Any other advices much appreciated

2 Answers Feb 17, 2016 at 3:32 AM
    • Avdhesh007's Profile Photo

Looking For A Travel Partner In Goa in March

by Avdhesh007 Online Now Feb 11, 2016 at 3:02 AM

Hi All

I am Travelling to Goa In March First week, i need Female Travel partner

if anyone travelling to goa please contact

avdhesh.parashar07@gmail.com

1 Answer Feb 11, 2016 at 3:27 AM

Luxury hotel/resort close to restaurants/action

by Tanjavd Online Now Feb 4, 2016 at 10:14 PM

We are planning a relaxing/beach getaway to Goa end April and want to stay at the Taj Holiday Village in Candolim, however this hotel looks far from everything.
      Ideally I would like to walk from my hotel to restaurants and shops/markets and not take a taxi every time. Is there any other luxury resorts that is closer to the action? Not the hippies please.

Thanks
      Tanja

3 Answers Feb 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    • Baga beach stay

by Archu Online Now Feb 1, 2016 at 7:48 AM

hi me n hubby r staying at mykonos blu in feb. pls suggest how to have a good time and also best way of transport from beach to beach. Thank u.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2016 at 11:29 AM
    • How to do Goa

by AlanMontanaro Online Now Jan 31, 2016 at 7:58 AM

I am going to be in Covalossim for a conference in March.
      I would like to extend my stay in Goa for a week or so - maybe spend 4 days in the South on a quiet beach with some restaurant choices before heading up North for a bit of life. I'm not into the party scene, but wouldn;t mind some live music and a chilled out feel.

Any suggestions?

2 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 3:14 AM

Hippie-free beaches in Goa

by Tanjavd Online Now Jan 22, 2016 at 8:37 AM

We want to go to Goa for a 5-day relaxing sun/beach getaway from our India business trip, but don't know which areas to go where there are no hippies. Don't mind tourists, just not into the hippie scene. Would like to incorporate a Kerala backwater tour in this week as well. Please advise which areas are the best.
      Thanks a million
      Tanja

6 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 12:16 PM