Gjøvik

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling route advice in Sweden + Norway

Norway Aug 8, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Hi folks, me and my wife are planning on a trip to both Sweden and Norway and would like to find out the ideal route, especially the way to Lofoten Island.

We are on a 2 weeks trip and will be touching down + depart from Oslo.

These are the places we would like to cover and the order as planned:

Option 1: Oslo(Touchdown) → Stockholm → Gothenburg → Bergen → Lofoten → Oslo(Depart)

We would like to leave Lofoten for the last destination before heading back to Oslo for our return flight. Can anyone advice if the planned route(Option 1) is feasible or there's a better alternative.

Thanks!

more
    • Bergen- Geiranger

Norway Aug 12, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Want to travel from Bergen to Geiranger by bus (via Stryn) and ferry through Geiranger fjord in September. Is there any benefit in booking in advance? How can we pre-book seats? When can we do that ?

more
    • abbasathar's Profile Photo

Sightseeing/Food in Oslo

Oslo Aug 13, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Shall be in Oslo for one and a half days in August'16 last week. Kindly advice best utilization of time for sightseeing and tasting local food/cuisine. We are a mid aged couple on a trip to Scandinavia who love art and nature. Shall be doing the Fjords, Bergen and Flam separately.

Regards,

more
    • To honnisvag airport

Nordkapp Aug 2, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Anyone knows what are the possibilities to go from nordkapp plateau to the airport? As it seems there are no busses between 830 to.1410.
      Many thanks
      Luisa

more
    • lonestarcrispy's Profile Photo

6 days in Norway in October

Norway Aug 8, 2016 at 7:43 PM

I am planning a trip to Norway in early October. Will I be able to see Northern lights? Arriving in Oslo the 5th and staying till the 7th. I don't have to catch my flight back till Oct. 11th. My plan is to leave Oslo on the 7th and travel to Bergen and make my way down to Stavanger and then back to Oslo on the 10th. Is this able to do? After Oslo I have no accommodations planned. how hard is it to find a room or hotel while travelling? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

more
    • Q abt Gjøvik transit station (skysstasjon)

by solskinn Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 5:30 AM

How easy is it at Gjøvik skysstajon to change over from one bus to the next? Are the platforms/bus bays close by to one another. Am interested in particular in changing over from Totenekspressen (Oslo to Gjøvik) to local (Oppland) bus Gjøvik to Fagernes. Have abt 5 min to change over according to online timetables - hence the worry!!!

4 Answers Apr 15, 2008 at 3:07 AM