Travel Answers
Giravaru

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Poling's Profile Photo

Where to find a comprehensive ferry schedule?

Maldives Nov 25, 2016 at 8:04 PM

I will arrive at 9am, guess very unlikely to catch the ferry to the most popular resident island Maafushi at 10am from the airport. I haven't decided upon which resident island to stay and thus I wonder if there is a comprehensive ferry schedule for all ferries leaving Mele? May be I can choose an island that I don't need to wait too long at Mele?

any suggestions on the island to stay and the ferry schedule? Many thanks!

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Maldives inter-island transfer (late evening and Friday)

Maldives Nov 15, 2016 at 1:02 AM

I know that Friday is holiday and with very limited transportation. My initial plan is to arrive on a Monday (around 8:30pm) and leave on Friday (around 9:30pm).
      1. Is it possible to get to the island (haven't decide which one yet but would definitely not those with expensive one-island-one-hotel) when I arrive that late (i.e., 8:30pm)? There is another early morning flight but I am on waiting list.
      2. Do I need to change my schedule to avoid leaving on Friday as there may not be public ferry to Male'?
      Hope to get advice soon as I need to confirm the flights. Thanks!

more
    • Question about Giravaru Hotel

by Moorea Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 2:38 PM

Hi everybody,

I am packing my things as I am leaving tomorrow for Giravaru hotel in Maldive.
      Can someone tell me if sea towels are provided by the hotel or if it's better to bring them?

Thanks,

Moorea

1 Answer Apr 30, 2005 at 8:47 PM
    • from saturday in giravaru

by trevy75 Online Now Mar 20, 2004 at 5:28 AM

saturday 27, i will go to giravaru but someone told me that it isn't such a good place!! i don't care about it but........ is it true that there are so many planes overflying the isle? how is the sea?this is my first time in Maldives. please give me some information about it . and if you can, some photo!! this is my first time in this site, vary good guys!! ciao tu everybody from andrea(reggio emilia -italy)

8 Answers May 1, 2005 at 3:05 AM