VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Gingoog City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Gingoog City Travel Answer Locations

• will be in GIngook for 4 days in august HElp

Gingoog City Mar 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I need to be based in gingook for 4 dyas. Where can I stay? I am a single woman traveling. is it safe? are there any beautiful outdoor places to visit within 34 miles of the city? best way to get there from the USA?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    • Most favorable travel between Gingoog City and Cebu City

Gingoog City Aug 20, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Hello and thank you for your time and attention. I guess by favorable I mean timely and cost effective. I'll hop from Manila to CDO airport and take a van to Gingoog City, when I initially arrive. I'll need to visit the Consulate in Cebu City for visa extension and legally eligible to marry certificate. Right now I'm thinking to take a boat, Lady of ??? to Cebu City and don't know how many hours the trip will take, and would like to hurry back to Gingoog City when I have documents in hand. Any and all inputs would be greatly appreciated. Dates: 3 Sept to 6 October 2009.

Herman Carnell McCrea

• Mount Balatukan

Gingoog City Mar 4, 2008 at 12:46 AM

Is Mount Balatukan a mountaineering destination? Are there guides who can facilitate climbing parties? What are the details (How many days, etc.)? If so, who can I get in touch with and what are the contact numbers? Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 4:08 AM
    • haydnesque's Profile Photo

Going to Gingoog City

Gingoog City May 18, 2007 at 3:54 AM

Does Gingoog City has an airport? If non, how do u get there from Manila? Any reliable bus going in and out of the City?

Thanks.

Benjamin

3 Answers Dec 7, 2008 at 4:46 AM
    • travlingboy's Profile Photo

Where can I watch movies

Gingoog City Nov 10, 2006 at 12:07 AM

where can I find a movie house at gingoog city, days seems so long here.
      it would be better if someone can tell me where to find a movie house to relax and enjoy a shown.
      thanks

2 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 10:33 AM
    • bobbieesol1's Profile Photo

Any decent hotels here?

Gingoog City Aug 23, 2006 at 5:06 PM

I'm having trouble finding hotels in Gingoog City.
      Does anybody have any ideas? Please help!

3 Answers Jan 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM