Travel Answers
Ginestar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ATM locations in Barcelona airport (terminal T1)

Barcelona Sep 8, 2016 at 6:26 AM

I will arrive via American Airlines at terminal 1 in Barcelona and I have looked at the airport website to find ATM locations but I do not know which floor I arrive on...are the ATM's located in the arrival area before collecting luggage? Are these ATM's safe to use? Thank you!

more
    • Group of 10+ eating in Barcelona

Barcelona Aug 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hello,

I am trying to organise eating arrangements for a group of 10/11 visiting Barcelona in a couple of weeks. We are staying near the Gothic Quarter and I was wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants that can accommodate this size group that I can make a reservation with beforehand ?

Thanks

Dan

more
    • MrsPeel's Profile Photo

A good traditional resturant in Barcelona? Restaurant tradicional en Barcelona?

Barcelona Aug 31, 2016 at 3:00 AM

Hi guys, I had write a question in both languages but I don't think it went through so I ll give it another go, apologies if you see this twice.
      Does anyone know of a traditional, not only in food but also a not so modern building or decoration at least? Somewhere not too expensive, we all speak Spanish fluently so no worries about the language. It needs to be open on Sundays or Monday for either lunch or dinner. I know this could be asking too much, but we have gotten some amazing tips here in previous trips in Europe so maybe someone can help? Thanks in advance!

Hola! habia escrito la post pero me parece que no entro, estoy escribiendo por segunda vez o sea que disculpas si ven esto de nuevo.
      Sera que alguien puede recomendarnos un buen restaurant tradicional Espaniol? No solo comida tradicional pero tambien el edificio/la casa o por lo menos la decoracion que no sea moderna? que no sea muy caro, nosotors hablamos Espaniol o sea que el idioma no es problema (disculpad las faltas de ortografia ya que estoy escribiendo en teclado Ingles)
      Tiene que estar abierto Domingos o Lunes, para almuerzo o cena.
      Se que de repente es mucho a pedir todo junto pero habiendo recibido consejos maravillosos aqui en previos viajes en Europa, tal vez alguien tenga una buena sugestion. Muchas gracias desde ya!

more
    • Marine land

Lloret de Mar Sep 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hi does anyone know what date marine land (costa brava) is open till I am traveling at the end of sept. Have seen one site say the 25th but another said the 18th. A few sites are letting you go ahead and book tickets up till the 25th bit some aren't don't want to tell kids about it if we can't go!
      Tia.

more
    • Clothes to pack for salou in October

Salou Sep 15, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Any ideas of what the weather is like in Salou Mid October? And what clothes would be best to bring for kids?

more
    • Barcelona metro tickets

Barcelona Sep 10, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Could someone please tell me if you need a ticket for each leg of a journey on the Barcelona metro or is it like Paris where your ticket remains valid whilst you are underground
      many thanks in advance

more
    • Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit

Barcelona 7 hours ago

I am from the US and am studying abroad in Barcelona for 87 days. There is no way for me to get a student visa, and my program director can't extend my trip by 3 days in order for me to get a visa. I my family is planning on meeting me in Barcelona on my 87th day and we are planning to go to Italy on my 89th or 90th day. We are planning on staying in Italy for about 10 days, staying in only Italy for those 10 days, and then flying back to the US from Italy. If I get caught overstaying my 90 day limit, what are the consequences? Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this? Would it be smarter to just meet my family in Italy rather than have them meet me in Spain (saving money and already be in Italy before I reach my 90 day limit). Thank you! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

more
    • Which Hotel to stay at?

Barcelona Sep 14, 2016 at 1:32 PM

I am overwhelmed with ALL the Hotel options and don't know where to stay!! My son and I traveling there in October for 5 days before going to Bilbao. My niece was there last year and she recommended Hotel SB Diagonal Zero. When I looked it up it seems quite far from the center of all the attraction, although it appears the metro, bus, etc...may be easy to catch out front of the hotel. Then, I was referred to the Ronda Lesseps Hotel, which is on the complete opposite end, near metro, but reviews are not that great!! HELP!!! Also, are all the rooms with two beds twins?? I am traveling with my 22 yr old son and it would be nice to have to double beds? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

more