Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation - Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Could I get instructions from Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel by train (including how and where to purchase tickets for 2 adults) arriving mid morning March 15th? We will be traveling by pubic transportation until March 17th is there a specific train ticket we should purchase for the 3 days that could save on costs? We plan to visit the Concentration Camp, a Beer Hall and a Castle.

• Cell Phone sim and Data plan

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Could someone recommend the best type of SIM and 1 GB data plan to purchase for if I am traveling to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia? I have the unlocked iphone for Europe and will be there for two weeks and would like to be able to upload pictures without worrying about roaming charges.

• A.n.D.i.n.A's Profile Photo

How to get to Zugspitze, Germany

Bavaria Oct 2, 2016 at 1:24 AM

We will visit Hohenschwangau in a few weeks to see Neuschwanstein castle, we are oh so looking forward to it!
      And from Hohenschwangau, we would like to get to the top of Zugspitze.
      I tried to gather some information re this matter, but it is pretty confusing.
      Can anyone please help me out?
      Danke schön 

• Activities in Munich, Germany

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

We are in Munich and have March 15th to March 17th free, (joining a tour on the 17th evening) and would like to visit the Concentration Camp, Neuschwanstein Castle and a Beer Hall? Does anyone have suggestions regarding transportation, tours, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Munich Arabellapark

• Munich hotels with easy tranportation to Germering

by connienix Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I have a client who is coming to the Carl Spitzweg Gymansium for a week. She needs to transport back and forth each day from a hotel in Munich. Can you advise me if she needs to take a train from Munich? She will not have a car. Also, please let me know if you have any suggestions for a hotel. Thank you. Connie Nix

4 Answers Jun 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    • Franz Peter Balk

by sunschein Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Ich wohne in california und suche franz Balk wo in Germering wohnt.
      er ist meiner tochters father und wohnt dort viele jahre.
      er ist ungefaer 65 jahre alt.
      Ich hoffe er ist gesund,denn meine briefe werden nicht mehr beantworted
      vieleicht kann mir jemand beantworten.
      er wohnt in der Roggedsteiner strasse #56 oder 54 ich weiss nicht genau.

Gabriele Robertson

2 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 2:06 AM