VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
George Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• can somebody help me,please??

by cadburrygurl Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 4:21 AM

Hi, I want to go to Menara KWSP at Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah located beside Citibank and near Sheraton Hotel. Can somebody tell me what bus should I take from ferry terminal to get there? If I go there by taxi,how much does it cost?please reply as soon as possible.thank you.

• guide me for budget indian resturants

by santy1 Online Now May 29, 2007 at 6:11 AM

I m going to stay at city bayview. can u guide me for getting indian resturant very close to that preferably walking distance. I alo hear a lot about thosai will it be available nearby.3 days i am there. and looking forward for banana leaf food, thosai, roti canai............

• Personal tour guide for 1

by juvelyn Online Now Jun 27, 2003 at 11:07 PM

Hi. Thinking of visiting Georgetown. Would like to get a personal tour guide cos' then I wouldn't have to worry about getting around (can't drive). Most packages require a minimum of 2 people tho ... any suggestions or anyone to recommend? thanks!

5 Answers Jan 15, 2005 at 3:41 AM
    • FoodDevil's Profile Photo

Sth bout George town

by FoodDevil Online Now Jun 7, 2003 at 4:08 AM

Can any one show me how George town looks like? I heard that it's the second largest city in M'sia.

6 Answers Dec 24, 2004 at 7:00 AM