change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ElioK's Profile Photo

Night life in September

Copenhagen Aug 26, 2016 at 2:31 PM

Me and my friend are visiting Copenhagen for 2 nights on Friday and sat sept 23-25. I heard the city has a very nice bars and lounges and the women are so pretty, any recommendation where to stay? any hotels recommendation? local restaurants? cool lounges for early drinks to meet pretty women? recommendation about clubs and bars? and how is the weather usually end of sept? appreciate all input.

thanks

more
    • Luggage storage at Copenhagen Central Station

Copenhagen Sep 15, 2016 at 12:16 AM

We arrived quite early in the morning at 6.30am and are looking at the option of storing our luggages at the central station lockers before our 3pm check-in at the apartment we booked. We are a group of 8 people with 8 pcs of medium size luggage and a few hand luggages. Would we are concern 1) re availability of lockers for a group like us. Is there a possibility that they will be full? 2) Are they simple coin operated lockers?

more
    • Bus from Copenhagen to Malmo

Copenhagen Sep 20, 2016 at 11:33 PM

We are staying at an Amagertorv apartment not far from Kongens Nytorv. Found online info that says Greyhound bus 999 departs from Kongens Nytorv to Malmo, about 6 times on weekdays and 3 times on Sat. We plan to go on a thursday. But this website only shows 3 times
      www.graahundbus.dk/

Do anyone happens to have the departure times for weekday? Or is it just 3 departures on weekdays?

more
    • ocondi's Profile Photo

What bus# or train# should I take from airport to Nyhavn? Which is faster?

Copenhagen Aug 25, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Hello Frequent Travelers! I land at 1:00pm on a Tuesday. Would you kindly guide me to walk to which place to get to Nyhavn as fast as possible? I will have a Copenhagen card which is accepted by bus or train, but I prefer to get there sooner than later. Mange Tak!

First Timer to Europe

more