VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Gelemis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jwpotter's Profile Photo

Guide in Ephesus

Ephesus Jan 2, 2017 at 10:21 PM

Do you have names of good guides? I will be arriving on an cruise ship and would like to find a private or very small group guide to avoid the crowds.

more
    • Istanbul Attractions Near the Ataturk Airport

Istanbul Dec 25, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Hello everyone,

I have a pretty big gap between flights at Ataturk airport. I arrive about 18:00 on Fri Dec30 and leave about 13:00 on Sat Dec31. I do not need to have a visa to leave the airport, so I would like to explore the city a bit. What attractions should I visit and until what time is it safe to be in the street? I am planning to spend an evening/night in the city, go back to the airport for the night, and then visit this (istanbulinhours.com/TourSche...) city tour. What do you think about this plan? How heavy is the traffic going to be these days? Keep in mind that I am 17 and I am not ready to spend money on hotels or taxis.

Thank you for the information,
      Barys

more
    • Jawnuta's Profile Photo

Is Gelemis town called Patara?

by Jawnuta Online Now Apr 11, 2010 at 2:25 PM

When we were staying in Gelemis all residents referred to it as Patara.

We did not hear name Gelemis until we returned home and I wanted to post my tips to VT.

Wanted to ask all the travelers who went to Gelemis / Patara.
      Did you hear people referring to is as Gelemis or Patara?

2 Answers Apr 13, 2010 at 5:57 AM